Smoking

Shikamarus pov

"and then I kissed him"

"you did!?"

"Well yeah in a dream but it still counts as progress!"

I sighed as I took a puff of my cigarette. Inos been going on and on about this guy named sai that she fell in love with and it's driving me crazy. Honestly I prefer when she had a crush on that Uchia. At least she didn't talk about him as much!

"hey ino a word of advice. How about you stop talking about the guy and actually try and get with him" I muttered.

"like I'd ever take love advice from you shikamaru. You have no idea what I'm talking about" ino yelled.

"whatever you say princess" I said as I took another puff of the cigarette.

"shikamaru!" I jumped at the sound of my boyfriend yelling at me. I looked at the cigarette in my hand and sighed. I'm in for it now!

"I thought you promised me that you'd stop smoking" his folded his arms with a glare.

"I'd just said that so you'd stop nagging me" I glared back.

Ino and choji watched us in confusion. Oh yeah I never told them that me and neji were in a relationship. Oh well can't worry about that now!

"I thought I made it clear to you how dangerous smoking is" neji growled "don't you care about the people you're going to hurt?"

"not particularly no" I said as I took another puff of my cigarette just to spite him.

Then neji did something unexpected. He started tearing up.

"whoe are you crying!" I yelped.

"of course I am!" he yelled as tears ran down his cheeks "your going to get yourself killed!"

"oh darling come here" I put the cigarette out as a pulled neji into my arms. He cryed into my chest. I felt awful for making him cry.

"I'm sorry baby" I muttered softly "I didn't know it was upsetting you so much. I promise I'll try to change"

"ok" he nodded as he wiped his tears away.

Ino and choji stared at us with their mouths hanging open. Looks like I have alot to explain!