Shoji With A Child Genius

Lee's pov

"and I win!" sasiko cheered as she took out my last shoji piece.

I sighed in defeat. My neice sasiko have two genius parents so it's only natural that she would be a genius herself. It doesn't make losing to a four year old any less humiliating though!

"and that leaves us at 6-0" tenten said as she tallied up our score "why don't you give up already Lee. The kids got you beat"

"no I will never give up" I yelled "that is my ninja way! Now play me another game sasiko"

"no thank you uncle Lee. This is getting boring" sasiko folded her arms.

"oh come on sasiko please!" I begged.

"nope!" she said firmly "I don't play with losers"

"ahh your just as cruel as your mother" I sighed.

Tenten giggled and hugged me "I think it's time to throw in the towal honey"

"I believe your right" I sighed.

"auntie tenten can we play dress up now?" sasiko asked.

Tenten looked at me. I shook my head pleadingly but she ignored me and said "sure sweetie"

I sighed. This is going to damage my pride!

*time skip*

"sasiko why is teddy getting tea before me!" I yelled. I was forced to wear a tutu and tiara during sasikos little game and I couldn't even get served before a stuffed bear!

"Teddy is closer to me than you uncle Lee" sasiko explained.

"this is outrageous!" I slammed my teacup down.

I heard a giggle behind me. I turned around to see neji standing behind me.

"mommy!" sasiko ran into her mother's arms.

"hey baby" neji scooped her up in his arms "were you good for auntie tenten and uncle Lee?"

"yep" she said brightly.

He looked over at us "thanks for babysitting her guys"

"no problem. I love spending time with my little niece" I tickled her stomach making her giggled.

"really? Then I should let you babysit more often" neji chuckled.

"oh that would be great" tenten said excitedly.

I smiled to myself. I feel like sasikos preparing me for the day I have a child of my own!