Flirting By the Gate

Nejis pov

I ran through the streets, avoiding as many zombies as I could. Me and shikamaru got separated after his car exploded. I hope he's ok-

"neji!" I turned around to see shikamaru behind the police stations gate.

"shikamaru there you are!" I ran up to him, relieved that he was ok.

"I see your still alive and kicking" he muttered "you must be one hell of a survivor kid"

"Well my father is a famous police officer. My family doesn't go down without a fight" I winked at him.

He nodded with a strange look in his eyes "you know sweetheart your hair looks amazing for someone who's surviving the zombie apocalypse. Have you ever had a bad hair day"

I blushed. Is he flirting with me? Well then I guess I'll just have to beat him at his own game!

"of course not. I'm flawless after all" I tossed my hair, making him laugh "I must say though you are really pulling off the sexy police officer look officer nara"

It was his turn to blush though he tried to mask it with a laugh "and your pulling off the badass tourist look just as well my dear"

We both giggled. For a moment we forgot about the Apocalypse behind us. That is until the Zombies started crawling towards us.

Shikamaru turned to me with a serious expression "get into the police station neji. I'll meet you there"

I nodded and ran to the police station. I can't wait for this nightmare to be over.