The War Between the Nara And Hyuga Clan (omegaverse Au)

Shikamarus pov

"so what's the plan?"

I sat back in my chair with a sigh. My family the nara clan have been at war with the hyuga clan for years now. There's been so much blood on both sides, most of that bloodshed on our side.

"isn't it obvious" my dad muttered "we have to take the hyuga clan down once and for all!"

"Well that sounds nice pops but how do you plan to do that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"that's simple son" he walked up and placed a hand on my shoulder "you're going to be our secret weapon"

"eh?" I looked up at him in confusion. The other members of our Family whispered among each other. What the hell is the old man planning!?

"we've been sent a threatening note by them" he handed me the note. I read to myself.

Dear nara clan
Come to the hyuga household to fight or we'll burn your house down with your children inside.

I gripped the sides of the note angrily. Those damn basturds!

My father however continued to smile "they think they have the upper hand but they'd be wrong. Shikamaru while we're fighting I want you to sneak into the hyuga household and dig up some dirt on the hyuga clan. Their a very proud family so they should surrender if we find something damaging enough"

"dad that's genius!" I grinned "you can count on me. I'll bring those basturds to their knees!"

"good lad" dad patted me on the back "now let's get going. It's time"