Coming Back With Food

Nejis pov

I walked carefully through the woods, knowing that if I was caught I'd be killed immediately. I know it's foolish to be coming back to such a dangerous place but I have to repay that guy for saving my life. I can't just forget it ever happened!

My thoughts were cut off by someone placing a hand over my mouth and dragging me away. I panicked slightly. That is until he let me go and I realised that it was the boy from last night.

"what the hell are doing here!" he whisper-yelled.

I pushed a picnic basket into his arms with a slight blush "I figured you wouldn't get any baked treats out in the woods so I thought I'd bring you some"

He looked at the basket in surprise "thank you" he muttered softly.

"your welcome. It's the least I could do after you saved my life" I looked down nervously. What the heck. Why am I so nervous around this guy? "anyway I better get going" I was about to leave when...

"wait!" he grabbed me by the arm. I looked up to see his confused face. Like he didn't even understand what he was doing. He quickly gained his composer "let give you a tour of the forest"

"but didn't you say it was dangerous around here?" I asked nervously.

"don't worry sweetheart. I'll keep you safe" he winked at me.

I blushed slightly "alright if you insist" with that the tour began.