Two Different Nations

Nejis pov

There are two separate nations in our country. The North which is home to the famous Uchia and hyuga clan and the South which is home to the famous nara and usamaki clan.

The two nations have been at war for centuries. Both sides always looking for more land and power. Eventually both sides signed a peace treaty that swore that another war would never start as long as both sides stayed on their own land. This brings us to present day.

It was late. I was walking home by myself. Some would see this as reckless and dangerous but I was part of the famous hyuga clan. If anyone lay a hand on me they'd suffer the wrath of my-

My thoughts were cut off by a bag being placed over my head. I tried to fight as they carried me into a van. Once I was placed in the van I felt someone roughly tie my hands behind my back. I tried to scream for help but all I was greeted with was the slamming doors of the van.

*time skip*

I shot awake at the sound of the doors opening. How long was I asleep for? Where have they taken me? I didn't get an answer. I was simply grabbed and dragged out of the van by two different people.

"boss have we got the pick up for you" one person chuckled as the bag was ripped off my head.

The sudden light stung my eyes. I blinked a couple of times till my vision returned. Standing in front of me was a tall looking man with a wide grin.

"my what a pretty little white eyes we have here" he grabbed my face to get a closer look "we're going to make millions with this little beauty"

"let go of me!" I pulled away with a glare "where the hell am I!"

He chuckled lightly "welcome to the South nation my dear!"