Drunken Night

Shikamarus pov

"another drink!" I yelled as I slammed my glass down

You could say I was a little drunk but give me a break! I've been through hell this past week!

First off my sensai died right in front of my eyes, then my father was severely injured by a paper bomb during a mission leaving mom to take care of him alone and while all this was going on lady tsunde decided to send me and my team out on a mission. Not to mention my boyfriend neji hasn't been around at all.

"Well whatever I don't need him anyway" I yelled at nothing. God I'm really drunk.

"sir I think you've had enough" the bartender said "I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

"whatever this place sucks anyway" I flipped him off before stumbling out of the bar.

I was stumbling down the streets when I bumped into someone.

"watch where you go-" I stopped when I caught sight of his features. Long brown hair, silver eyes. Is it really...

"neji!" I hugged his waist and burst into tears "please don't leave me again baby I love you!"

"shikamaru are you drunk?" neji muttered in disbelief.

"yes very drunk" I nodded tearfully.

I heard him giggled. It was like music to my ears. Neji always had the cutest laugh.

"Well we can't have that. Let's get you back to my place"