Meeting Him Again

Shikamarus pov

Shikamaru..

Shikamaru...

SHIKAMARU!

I shot up awake on an uncomfortable sofa. Staring down at me was none other than neji hyuga!

"good your finally awake" he sighed "now do me a favour and get out" he turned his back and walked to the kitchen.

"your really here neji" I followed him with a smile on my face "I'm so happy to-"

"I told you to leave shikamaru!" he glared at me.

I sighed "I understand that you're angry but can we please talk-"

"oh you want to talk!" he turned to me sharply "ok let's talk. Let's talk about how you cheated on me with that girl from the sand village. Let's talk about how I came home to you sleeping with her in our bed!" he backed me into a corner "nothing to say? Then kindly leave!"

He went back to the cutting board. Great now he armed and pissed!

"neji I've regretted that day for five years now. I swear I never meant to hurt you. It was just a stupid mistake-"

"oh save it shikamaru!" he yelled "I know you don't care about me. Your just hoping I'm a big enough fool to buy it!"

"neji that's not true-"

"oh shut up I know it is!" he yelled with tears in his eyes. I felt awful making him cry like that. I was about to say something when...

"mommy what's going on?"