Kidnapped By Some Poor Kids

Nejis pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. My vision was a little blurry so I couldn't see very well. Where am I?

"Well well its looks like sleeping beauty's awake" I heard a man chuckled.

My head shot up. Standing in front of me were a group of kids standing in front of me. My eyes widened. I tried to sit up only to realise that I was tied to a chair. I started trashing around. I can't be here! I'll be in so much trouble with uncle!

"whoe whoe settle down lad" the boy with the spiky looking ponytail petted me on the head "we're not going to hurt you baby. Your just bate for the bigger fish"

Bigger fish? I had so many questions but I can't speak thanks to the gag.

"that's better" he grinned "good kiddo. Your not going to be any trouble at all" his voice was soft and kind. I couldn't help but relax at the sound of it.

"do you really think the hyuga clan will care about this kid" a raven haired boy asked.

"sure they will!" the blond haired boy yelled "he's Family. Everyone cares about their family"

"clearly you don't know what the hyuga clans like" he sighed as he took my headband off "see this scar" he pointed to my scar "this means he's part of the branch family which means that he's not all that important to the hyuga clan"

"so the hyuga clan really wouldn't care if a branch member was held hostage?" a brown haired boy with a puppy muttered.

"how selfish! They are lucky to even still have family" a boy with a bowlcut yelled. The others nodded in agreement.

"so he's useless to us. What do we do now?" a pink haired girl asked.

My eyes widened in fear. Are they going to kill me?

"simple" the spiky haired boy pulled out a Kunai. I yelped in fear "easy sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you" he said softly as he cut the ropes free "there. Your free to go"

I stood up and looked at the others. They were all wearing ragged clothing. They must have been looking to make some money off of my family.

"what up kiddo?" the spiky haired boy asked "your free to go"

"Umm" I looked down nervously "would it be ok if I stayed here?"