Forgivness And Happy Family

Shikamarus pov

"mommy what's going on?"

I turned around to see a little girl around four or five years old standing behind us with sleepy looking eyes.

"himari what are you doing up so early sweetheart" neji ran over to the small girl.

"the yelling woke me up" she explained

"oh I'm so sorry baby" he gently picked her up "you must be so tired honey" he gently rocked her in his arms. She lay against his shoulder tiredly.

I studied the girl. She had short hair that reached her shoulders. It was spiky like mine. Her eyes were just like nejis. There was no doubt about it. She was my daughter!

"she's mine isn't she" I asked him.

"no" he glared daggers at me "you don't get to say she's yours. I'm the one who raised her. You were never there!"

"that's only cause you never told me about her!" I yelled.

"Well why should I!" he yelled back "you already made it very clear that you don't care about me. Just like how my family didn't care" he looked away "they were ashamed of me when they found out that I was pregnant. That's why I'm stuck living in this shit hole!"

"mommy please don't cry" himari gently petted nejis head. Neji hugged the girl close and cried harder.

I slowly walked up to him and pulled him into a hug "please come home with me neji" I said softly "I want to take care of you and himari"

"how do I know your not going to betray me again" he whimpered.

"I wouldn't do that darling. I've changed from all those years ago. Come home with me and if the hyuga clan has a problem with that then they'll have to take it up with me!"

"wow your so much more brass than before. You really have changed" then he smiled at me. God I missed that beautiful smile "ok let's go home"