Falling In Love With My Kidnapper

Nejis pov

Two weeks had passed and I was still being kept captive in the nara household. Its not all bad though. At least there letting me walk around the house so I'm not confined to a chair.

There's also shikamaru...

When we first met I hated the boy. He was just so frustrating to deal with! But over time I learned that he wasn't as bad as I thought. I've even developed feelings for him. I don't think it's healthy to develop feelings for your kidnapper but here we are!

I peared out the window to see him feeding the deers with a gentle smile on his face.

I blushed slightly. I know I'm not supposed to leave but I really wanted to get a closer look at him. I snuck up quietly behind him and watched him in silence.

Shikamaru quickly caught on however as he turned around and pulled me into his chest.

"trying to sneak up on me eh sweetheart" he grinned.

"maybe I am" I tried to sound confident but I'm pretty sure my blushing face gave it away.

"Well your going to have to try a little bit harder than that" he winked at me as he placed some deer food in my hands "here give them some food for me"

"s-sure" I muttered nervously as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I held my hands out. The biggest deer came up to me and ate straight out of my hand.

My eyes lit up wonderment "their so pretty" I muttered to myself.

"they sure are" shikamaru grinned "but do you know who else is pretty?"

"who?"

"you"

My face turned beat red at his words. He can't mean that-

But the soft kiss he placed on my cheek seemed to conferm it all.

He really does love me!