Ino The Match Maker

Shikamarus pov

I sighed loudly. Ino and sakuras been pushing me to go on a date ever since I broke up with temari.They have this strange idea that I was lonely. Damn women are always pushing me to do things I don't want to do! I sighed and took a seat at the cafe they arranged for me to meet my date and waited.

Surprisingly neji showed up.

"eh? Shikamaru?" neji yelped and turned bright red.

"neji what are you doing here?" I asked

"hinata told me to meet someone here. I didn't know it was going to be you" he muttered nervously

"so you got duked too huh?" I sighed "Well it should be fun if it's with you"

"yeah" neji sat across me with a cute smile on her face. I blushed a little. Neji was special to me so maybe this date will actually be enjoyable.

We ordered food and chatted for a while until our dishes arrived. It was pretty fun talking to him. He always had something interesting to say. Once we finish eating we payed for our food and left.

He took me to a beautiful park where he remembered practising with team guy. We walked for a bit and then I took him home.

"I had a wonderful time shikamaru. Thank you for taking me out" neji bowed politely.

"no problem. I had fun with you too" I muttered as my cheeks turned red. Luckily it was dark so he didn't see it.

"I hope we can hang out like this again sometime" he smiled and waved once last time before going inside.

I clutched my chest and sighed.

"troublesome hyuga" I muttered "I think I'm falling for you"