Meeting Team Guy

Guys pov

"papa I'm bringing my boyfriend over to meet you. Please be nice to him" neji said firmly.

I jumped out of my skin "wait you have a boyfriend!"

"yes papa I told you about him last week" neji said rolling his eyes "were you even listening to me?"

"I may have been preoccupied" I chuckled awkwardly.

"it's fine just be nice to him alright papa"

"oh course my little boy" I said pulling him into a hug.

"thanks papa" he said wriggling away from me with a greatful smile.

Once he left I ran straight to the living room where tenten and Lee were chilling.

"kids this is serious!"

The two of them turned around in surprise "what is it dad sensai?" Lee asked.

"nejis bringing over his boyfriend. We need to make sure he's good enough for him" I said firmly.

"of course! That is of the upmost importance!" Lee yelled.

"don't you think neji knows who's good for him" tenten rolled her eyes.

"don't be like that tenten! Love is a tricky subject and it's our job as a family to make sure he's being treated well by this guy" I said firmly "now are you in?" I put my hand out.

"of course dad sensai!" Lee said putting his hand in the circle.

"ok ok" tenten sighed putting her hand in the circle.

"alright! Team guy is ready for action" I yelled as I threw my hand of in the air. Lee did the same while tenten looked at us in confusion. "now we wait"

The next day...

"papa, tenten, Lee I'd like you to meet my boyfriend shikamaru" neji said pointing to a boy with a spiky ponytail and a bored expression.

"sup" he said waving lasily.

"this is your boyfriend neji? He's so unyouthful" Lee gasped.

"yeah neji you can do way better than this guy" tenten sighed.

"come on guys give him a chance. You've just met him" neji pleaded.

"I agree" I grinned "I think the lad deserves a fair chance"

"thanks papa" neji smiled greatfully.

I turned to shikamaru "so my boy tell me what do you like to do in your spare time"

"cloud watching, sleeping, anything that doesn't involve too much work" he muttered.

"what about the youthful spirit of the ninja" I said in disbelief. How could such a youthful boy be so lazy?!

"nah that too much of a drag" he said sticking his finger into his ear.

I was speechless. I don't want to be rude but what on earth did my son see in this boy!

"anyway babe what do you say we hang out at your room for a bit" shikamaru said wrapping an arm around nejis shoulder.

"sounds good" neji smiled.

They were about to leave when Lee stood in their way.

"and why do you want to go to the bedroom so suddenly? You better not be planning on doing indecent things to my brother!"

"Lee how could you say something so embarrassing!" neji said turning red "that's it I'm not talking to you guys for another minute!" he took shikamarus hand and marched away.

I think it's safe to say that he's mad at us!