Girls Pep Talk

Nejis pov

"hic hic"

I curled up into a corner and cried helplessly. I felt awful. Everything I worked towards was just gone! I just wanted to disappear-

"neji!" I looked up in surprise to see sakura, hinata and tenten looking worried.

"g-guys" I stood up and wiped my tears away.

"what's wrong nii-chan?" hinata asked worriedly.

"it's naruto and Lee" I sobbed "they ruined everything!"

The girls looked at each other before turning to me "let's go somewhere private so we can talk about things"

*time skip*

"so that's what happened" hinata said softly.

"argh those boys. Can't they tell I'm not interested!" sakura growled.

"I don't know how I'm ever going to win shikamaru over now" I said sadly.

"oh don't be silly!" sakura scolded "you can win shikamarus heart by just talking to him. You don't need some silly notes to do that"

"but I can't talk to him normally" I insisted "I always get so flustered!"

"it is hard to talk to the one you love" hinata nodded understandingly.

"hey come on neji it will be fine" tenten said reassuringly "I've seen the way shikamaru acts around you. He's alot more patient with you than he is with other people. If you tell him how you feel feel then I'm sure he'll accept them"

"maybe your right" I said with a sense of newfound hope. I was about to thank the girls when..

"sakura-chan there you are" naruto and Lee showed up.

"don't you sakura-chan me!" sakura yelled "you both owe neji an apology!"

"I can't believe you Lee" tenten scolded "you were so distracted by a girl that you weren't paying attention to your friends feeling!"

"I won't forgive you for making my cousin cry naruto-kun" hinata yelled.

"please calm down ladies" Lee muttered nervously "we were just about to apologise"

"then apologie!" the girls yelled making the boys jump.

The boys turned to me "neji we're very sorry about upsetting you. We hope you can forgive us" they bowed deeply.

I stood up "I forgive you" I nodded "now if you'll excuse me I have someone to talk to" with that I ran off.

It's time to tell shikamaru how I feel!