Day Of The Apocalypse

Nejis pov

I was sitting outside meditating as usual. Don't get me wrong. I love my family but sometimes I need some peace and qu-

My thoughts were cut off by a scream coming from inside the house. I immediately jumped to action and ran inside.

It was complete madness. Everyone was attacking and ripping their teeth into each other. I saw hinata curled up into a corner.

I quickly ran to her side "hinata what's going on?" I asked.

"do you remember how papa was sickly" she muttered.

"yeah"

"Well he g-got up a-and started a-ttacking everyone" she could bearly speak and was shaking like a leaf "I don't know what to do nii-chan. I'm scared!"

I nodded, taking in all this information "where's hannabi?"

"she's in her room. I've been trying to get to her but I c-cant get past these guys"

"take my hand" I said firmly. She nodded and took my hand.

We ran to hannabis room, knocking away anyone who gets close. I threw open the bedroom door, revealing a teary eyed hannabi.

"big bro. Big sis. Your here!" she pulled us both into a hug.

"it's ok hannabi. Your big sister is here" hinata picked hannabi up in her arms "what do we do now nii-chan?"

I looked behind me to see the room filling up with walking corpses "let's exit through the window"

We jumped through the window and looked out onto a sea of walking corpses.

Hinata clung to me nervously "what do we do now nii-chan?"

I took a deep breath "I'm not sure but I promise I'll protect you both no matter what!"