Smoking Part 2

Shikamarus pov

I was laying in bed puffing a cigarette. I know I promised neji that I'd try and quit but what can I say. Relapses are a bitch!

"shikamaru!" speak of the devil neji was standing at my doorway with his arms folded. A clear sign that he's mad!

"what's up baby" I smiled at him playfully.

He didn't say a word. He simply climbed on top of me and lay on top of my chest. I chuckled lightly. I knew he was mad at me but he was just being so damn cute right now!

"shikamaru you promised me that you'd quit smoking" he pouted.

"I know baby but I couldn't help myself. I relapsed" I said hoping he'd let me off the hook.

"then let me help you" he took the cigarette out of my mouth and put it out on my bedside table.

"I love you baby but your a real pain sometimes" I sighed.

"Well I'll gladly be a pain if it means you can live a long and forfilling life with me" he leaned in and kissed me. He immediately pulled away though "eww you taste like smoke!" he gagged.

I chuckled as I rolled him onto his back as stood over him. I leaned in and stared kissing him around his neck and face. He giggled but still complained about the smell. I didn't mind though. I found his laugh adorable.

Neji might be a pain but I still love him to death!