Chapter 41: There will always be only one granddaughter in my place

Xia Beiqing felt like he had hit the cotton with a punch, which made people even more annoyed.

He stared coldly at the gentle man in front of him, and after a stalemate, he slowly let go of his hand, lowered his head and raised the corners of his lips, the exposed tiger teeth made the young man full of evil spirits.

"Okay! You wait for me!"

Leaving this cruel word aside, he turned around angrily and kicked over a desk.

The outside of the door was full of girls, chattering.

"Xiao Bawang won't fight with Teacher Shen, right?"

"Ms. Shen is so gentle, how can he beat Xiaobawang."

"Pray that Teacher Shen will never get hurt..."

Seeing Xia Beiqin rush out, they instantly paled in shock.

Ruan's house.

At the dinner table, Ruan Bingde suddenly mentioned Father Ye: "Is Dad's health okay?"

Ye Meipan smiled and said, "I went hiking with a few friends a few days ago. They were very tough. By the way..."

As if remembering something, she looked at Yunci: "Aci, tomorrow is Saturday. Don't run around. I will take you to visit Grandpa. I have brought you back for so long. Grandpa hasn't seen you yet."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows as a response.

Ruan Feiyue suddenly squeezed the chopsticks in her hand, lowered her head, hiding the coldness in her eyes.

Mom actually...want to take Yun to resign to see grandpa? !

——

Early in the morning, Ye Meipan took Yunci to Ye Old Man's residence.

Ye Family Old House.

In the study room on the second floor, the old man sitting in a chair, although gray-haired, still has a straight waist, and is energetic. His wrinkled face is full of majesty, and his eyes are piercing, which shows that he was a ugly figure in his youth .

Ruan Feiyue was in the ear of the old man, whispering something quietly.

The old man was shocked: "Is there anything like this?!"

Ruan Feiyue squatted on the side and continued to fan the flames: "She even took a knife to the school to threaten her classmates and frightened everyone. The full score of the Olympiad was copied last time, and they went to the principal's office."

Ye Nianrui slapped the desk fiercely, and glared: "Presumptuous! I knew that girl was wild, but I didn't expect to be so bold and reckless. She would be a jerk. Just put it in the past and beat him to death!"

Ruan Feiyue bit her lip, tears in her eyes, a bit of grievance came out from her voice: "Mom brought her to see you, do you not want me? After all... I am not her biological daughter either, Hao Zhan In the Magpie’s Nest for so many years, I sometimes wonder if it would be better to leave..."

As he said, lowered his head, a tear happened to hit the back of his hand.

"Leave? Where can you go? Stupid boy..." Ye Nianrui touched the girl's head distressedly, with a firm tone: "No matter what your mother thinks, I won't recognize that wild girl anyway. In my place, There will always be only one granddaughter, and that is you!"

At this time, the door was knocked.

Ruan Feiyue wiped away her tears immediately, pretending that nothing had happened.

Opening the door, Ye Meipan walked in and saw Ruan Feiyue, a little surprised.

"Fei Yue, why are you here?"

Ruan Feiyue took two steps backwards, hiding behind Ye Nianrui, looking frightened.

Ye Nianrui said angrily: "What? My granddaughter can't come to see me anymore?"

He deliberately emphasized the three words granddaughter.

"Dad, I didn't say anything..." Ye Meipan couldn't laugh or cry for the old man's violent temper: "I will visit you with Yunci, and she is downstairs."

Ye Nianrui snorted coldly: "What do you mean? If she doesn't come up to see me, does she want me, an old man, to go down to see her?!"

"Then I will call her up now."

"No need!" Ye Nianrui waved his hand and sternly said: "I can't control you if you want to recognize this wild girl, but I won't recognize it, and I don't want to see her. You can take her away quickly and don't interfere with my eyes. !"