Chapter 50: Upset him

"What book? Is it important?"

Yunci looked for it and replied: "The new version of Anatomy Theory, I bought it for my collection."

She has always had this habit.

"Remember where you put it?"

"Can not remember."

Gu Jing heard the corner of his mouth twitched: "Good fellow, are you the memory of a fish?"

Say she has a bad memory, she can remember thousands of codes.

Say she has a good memory, and she doesn't remember where the book is.

Gu Jingwen disapproved and said, "Just buy another one."

"Well, that's the only way." Yun Ci didn't bother to look any more, and walked to the bedroom.

——

In the evening, Ruan Xichen returned to the room and found a book on the table.

"Anatomy Theory."

It is the one Yunci bought in the bookstore today.

Why is it in his room?

Could it be... Yunci put it in?

Thinking of this, Ruan Xichen's heart was shocked.

He was still wondering how Yunci would buy medical books.

So, it was specially bought for him?

Ruan Xichen slowly picked up the book on the table, as if he could still smell the fragrance of the girl, which made him feel dizzy.

Why did she send him the book?

Does it mean to support him in studying medicine?

At first, when they learned that he was going to study medicine, everyone thought he was crazy.

So far, she is the first person to support him...

Ruan Xichen covered his chest, his heart beating fast inexplicably, unable to calm down for a long time.

early morning.

Yun Ci went downstairs, Ruan Xichen sat at the dining table.

He raised his head and glanced at her, then panicked and looked away, his expression a little unnatural.

Yunci sat down opposite.

The unique fragrance penetrated Ruan Xichen's nose, making him confused again.

He glanced at Yunci, forcibly averted his gaze, but couldn't help but look.

The girl rolled up her hair, revealing a slender swan neck, her eyes drooping, her long eyelashes are like wings, her brows are beautiful, her lips are slightly upturned, shedding a seductive luster.

The naked gaze made Yun Ci extremely irritable. She threw the tableware directly and asked Ruan Xichen coldly, "Is it enough?"

Ruan Xichen's face was stiff, he didn't say anything, so he got up abruptly and walked away, his steps were slightly messy.

——

Reims Middle School has always attached importance to physical and mental development. In order to increase communication between students and parents, a family sports competition is held every year.

The initial idea was good, and it gradually evolved into an opportunity for comparison between rich families.

As the game approached, Ruan Feiyue suddenly fell ill.

Unable to find out the cause of the disease, Ye Meipan was turned around in a hurry.

Ruan Feiyue was lying on the bed, with a towel on her forehead, her face pale, she pulled Ye Meipan and refused to let go, crying with rain: "Mom...Mom, you don't go anywhere, you have to stay with me..."

Ye Meipan replied repeatedly: "If you don't leave, your mother will give you some water, and you will be back soon, obedient."

Ruan Feiyue obediently let go.

When Ye Meipan left, she stopped crying immediately, showing no signs of weakness.

Illness is pretending.

She is not good at sports, does not want to be ashamed, nor does she want her mother to quit with Yun.

So anyway, she has to hold her mother!

room.

Yunci fiddled with the computer cross-legged.

Ye Meipan walked in, stood behind her, and hesitated to speak: "Aci, you have seen it too. Fei Yue is ill. I must not be able to accompany you to school activities. Your father’s company is busy, and your brother is here. There are classes in school, so..."

"No need." Yun interrupted her without resigning.

Ye Meipan was stunned: "What?"

"I said, I don't need anyone to accompany me." Yun Ci's hands were so fast, she was dazzled, but there was no expression on her face, as if she was doing something ordinary.

Ye Meipan stretched her head and glanced, there was a bunch of garbled codes on the computer, she couldn't understand it, and she didn't know what she was typing.