Chapter 56: The face was earned back by Yunci

In the car, Yunci kicked the man and pushed away from his arms, clinging to the car door, as far as he could be.

Jun Siche asked with a sullen face, "Who is he? What does it have to do with you?"

Yunci held his chin, tilted his head to look out of the car window, and didn't bother to ignore him.

Jun Siche asked again: "How long have you known each other?"

Yunci still didn't say a word.

Staring at the rounded back of the little thing, Jun Si pursed his thin lips, and the anger in his eyes became more and more raging: "You...you are on two boats!"

Yun Ci turned his head violently, staring at the man: "I have nothing to do with him, and it has nothing to do with you!"

The car stopped in front of Ruan's house.

Yunci got out of the car quickly and slammed the door severely.

Zou Bo carefully observed Jun Sicher through the rearview mirror.

Seeing that the man's face was tense, his eyes were scarlet, like a violent lion, exuding a fiery heat.

Although Tetsuye is impermanent and uncertain, he rarely gets so angry.

——

"Number one?!" Ye Meipan called in the living room, her beautiful facial features twisted in consternation.

Ruan Bingde on the sofa raised his head: "What's the matter?"

Ye Meipan hung up the phone with a stiff expression and hesitated to speak: "Mrs. Liu said, this sports competition... Yunci won the first place."

Ruan Bingde snapped the book closed, his always stern face also revealed an incredible expression.

Ye Meipan was in a complicated mood.

Fei Yue is indeed excellent and perfect, but she is spoiled and spoiled, and sports have not been very good. In the previous two years of sports competitions, she was the last place, which made her face more or less unsustainable.

Especially after listening to other wives' discussions, her son took the number one place, and what project her daughter did well, but she couldn't intervene at all. It is false to say that she is not envious.

Unexpectedly, this face was actually earned back by Yunci!

It's a pity that she didn't quit with Yun, otherwise she would be ashamed.

Thinking of this, Ye Meipan felt a little regretful.

Ruan Feiyue was standing on the second floor, her fingers clasping the carved railing forcefully, her eyes rolling with jealousy.

First place?

Yunci turned out to be the number one, relying on her? !

Sports is Ruan Feiyue's shortcoming, and it has always made her worry about it. Now that she heard that Yunci had won the first place, she was going crazy with jealousy!

downstairs.

Yunci walked into the door.

Ye Meipan immediately smiled and greeted him: "Aci, I heard you today..."

Yunci bypassed her directly and stepped upstairs.

——

Junjia Bieyuan.

Jun Siche got out of the car, walked into the gate quickly, and with obvious anger, he said solemnly: "Go and investigate that Gu Jingwen for me!"

Bo Zou followed: "I know a little bit about Mr. Gu's background."

Jun Siche stopped abruptly, tilting his head and squinting at Bo Zou: "What do you mean?"

Zou Bo replied: "Mr. Gu Jingwen was once the most famous psychiatrist in Ye Kingdom, and he was even interviewed by the king. Until a few years ago, something happened and his doctor qualification certificate was revoked."

"What happened?"

Zou Bo lowered his eyes and hesitated slightly: "He...killed someone..."

Jun Siche's pupils shook.

kill?

late at night.

Yunci came out of the bathroom and turned on the computer while wiping his hair with a towel.

The door was knocked, and Ye Meipan's voice sounded outside.

"Aci, have you slept yet?"

"No." Yunci threw the towel aside and sat in front of the computer.

Ye Meipan pushed the door directly in, and saw that Yunci was messing around with the computer again, and he didn't know what he could do.

She walked up to Yunci and smiled: "I heard that you were the first place today, why didn't you see you come back with the trophy?"