Chapter 57: Classmate Yunci, you are on fire!

Two years ago, she accompanied Fei Yue to participate in sports competitions, and she was very envious when she saw others holding trophies.

Now, she is finally envied by others.

Ye Meipan couldn't help himself, and wanted to hold the trophy with his own hands.

The white light of the screen cast on Yun Ci's face, making her look even colder: "Tattered things, too lazy to take them."

Ye Meipan's eyes widened.

Tattered...thing?

"What's the matter with you?" Yunci gradually lost his patience.

Ye Meipan remembered the business and asked, "Next week is your grandfather's 80th birthday. Are you ready for gifts?"

"No."

Yunci didn't think of this at all, even if he remembered it, he wouldn't plan to prepare any gifts.

Ye Meipan sighed, not surprised: "I knew it was like this."

She took out a gift box and put it next to Yunci: "I prepared this for you. You will give it to Grandpa at that time. There will be many people at the birthday banquet. Don't lose face to the Ruan family."

Yun Ci glanced lightly, showing no expression on his face.

Ye Meipan waited for a while, but didn't wait for her to answer, so she turned around and left.

Yunci grabbed the gift box casually and threw it into the drawer.

——

Early in the morning, Yunci walked into the classroom carrying his schoolbag.

Countless eyes glanced at her, and the atmosphere suddenly boiled.

"It's Yunci! Yunci is here!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"My goddess!"

Everyone's attitude is completely different from the past.

Ruan Feiyue looked around and raised her eyebrows fiercely: "Are everyone crazy?"

The same table whispered from the side: "You haven't seen her. She is so handsome in sports competitions. She runs fast and jumps high, and can also play guns. It's decathlon. Many people have become hers. Fans."

Ruan Feiyue's face was ashen, and she slammed the book on the desk.

The same table was taken aback.

What kind of temper is this eldest lady?

Yunci sat down on his seat.

Xia Beiqing took her cellphone and leaned in front of her, speaking incoherently with excitement: "Yun...Yunci classmate, you are on fire!"

Yun Ci squinted his eyes and snatched Xia Beiqin's mobile phone.

It turned out that someone posted a photo of her competition to the school post bar.

Yun Ciben is exquisite, with a delicate and slender figure. In the photos, she is pulling and rustling. The cool tone has attracted many fans.

After class, the classroom was crowded with people, looking inside.

"It's her, the one sleeping on his stomach!"

"Ahhhh, real people are better than photos!"

"I really want to go in and ask her for an autograph..."

After school.

Ruan Feiyue walked in the school and could hear people discussing Yunci everywhere. She was so upset that she hurried home.

——

The Ruan family is also considered a wealthy family in the capital. Elder Ye had a good hand when he was young and his social circle was very wide. Those who came to congratulate him on his 80th birthday were big people.

Therefore, this birthday banquet must be done perfectly, without the slightest error.

The entire Ruan family is busy.

Yunci always goes home late.

On the second floor, Ruan Feiyue sneaked into Yunci's room.

Her room was very empty, with almost nothing. There was a dilapidated computer on the desk and several Doraemon dolls piled up on the bed.

So naive...

Ruan Fei Ruan rummaged around and finally found a gift box in the drawer.

This should be the gift my mother helped her prepare.

Ruan Feiyue sneered at the corners of her lips and took the gift box directly out of the room.

On such an important occasion, she just wanted to see Yunci embarrassed!

Not long after, Yunci returned to Ruan's house.

As soon as she entered the room, she stopped abruptly, holding the doorknob tightly, her stern eyes swept across the room.

There is an exquisite paper box on the bed.

Also, her room was turned over!