Chapter 61: This is a matter of life.

"The fragments of the ceiling may get into the internal organs, and the movement will cut his blood vessels."

Yun Ci walked over, squatted on one knee in front of Ye Nianrui, and looked at his injury with a cold look.

Then, stretched out his long fingers, probed his breath and pulse, and opened his eyelids to check his pupils.

"Did the emergency call be called?" Yun Ci tilted his head, not as calm as a normal person.

"Hit...hit."

Someone asked: "What should we do now?"

Yunci sat directly on the ground, his face melted into the shadow: "Do nothing, wait."

"Oh, alright."

Everyone stared at Yunci with wide eyes, with pious gazes, as if they were treating her as the savior of the world.

Even they themselves wondered why they subconsciously rely on a little girl in such a crisis situation.

Soon, the ambulance arrived.

Several nurses rushed in and carefully carried Ye Nianrui into the ambulance, and Yun Ci sat behind him at the same time.

In the car, a nurse inspected the injury, and a nurse took out a form to prepare a record, looking a little confused.

"The wounded is 80 years old." Yun Ci spoke first, his voice sinking like a pool of stagnant water, without the slightest ripples: "Unconsciousness, weak breathing, slow carotid pulsation, broken legs, dilated pupils and disappeared in response to light. Considering that an intracranial injury occurred, and the chandelier fragments got stuck in the internal organs...

The nurse hurriedly wrote down and found something was wrong as she wrote. She raised her head and looked at Yunci blankly: "Who are you? Are you a doctor?"

"..."

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes and said nothing.

After the other nurse checked, the whole person was stunned and dumbfounded: "It's exactly the same as what she said...!"

Rush to the hospital and finish the examination first.

Ye Meipan cried and swollen eyes. He pulled the doctor and asked hurriedly, "How is my dad? Is his life in danger?"

The doctor pointed to the X-ray film: "The chandelier fragments penetrated the injured person's stomach and lungs. The fragments must be removed immediately by surgery to suture the wound."

Ruan Feiyue cried with pears and rain: "Doctor, please save my grandfather."

The nurse calmed down and said, "Dr. Zhao is the most powerful surgeon in our hospital. I have done thousands of operations like this, please don't worry."

Dr. Zhao told the nurse: "We can't wait any longer, we will prepare for the operation now."

Several nurses pushed Ye Nianrui into the operating room.

"and many more."

Yun Ci suddenly stepped forward and blocked their way.

Everyone looked at her in surprise.

Ye Meipan said anxiously, "Aci, what are you doing!"

Yun Ci didn't speak, stretched out his hand to lift Ye Nianrui's clothes, stared at the part of his waist, and slightly narrowed his eyes.

After a while, he raised his head and looked at Dr. Zhao: "Surgery, what are you going to do?"

Doctor Zhao was stunned for a moment, and pointed to Ye Nianrui's belly: "First cut from here and take out the fragments of the stomach and lungs."

"It should be cut from the waist first." Yun Ci pointed to Ye Nianrui's waist and said in a deep voice: "There is still a fragment hidden in his ribs, only millimeters away from the kidney. It may cut his kidney at any time. ."

Doctor Zhao thought it was a little funny: "Little girl, this is a matter of life and death. Don't talk nonsense."

Ye Meipan staggered and grabbed Yunci: "Aci, you shut up, can't you stop messing around?!"

Yun Ci shook her off, pressed Ye Nianrui's waist with his thumb, and then loosened it. The flesh and skin sank deep there and did not bounce back for a long time.

"Did you see it? His waist has lost its elasticity, which proves that something here is causing blood blockage."

(Ps: All the medical aspects in this story are made up by me, so please don't take it seriously.)