Chapter 65: The little things can't help but be weak

Why are small things so thin?

There is no trace of fat.

He can even touch the bones of her body clearly.

His slender waist can be held completely with only one palm of his hand, as if he would break it with a little effort.

Jun Si Che's eyes showed a bit of anger, and he asked in a cold voice, "What do you usually eat?"

Can actually be so thin!

Yunci is very dry: "It's none of your business."

With that, he kicked the man's knee, took the opportunity to break free, turned around and rushed into the hospital.

On the way back.

Jun Siche was holding his forehead, his face was gloomy, and the atmosphere in the car was deadly silent, almost overwhelming.

He took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

Soon, the teenager's hoarse and sleepy voice came from the other end: "Brother Che? I'm sleeping..."

Jun Sicher roared: "Sleep, sleep, are you a pig?!"

Xia Beiqing was awakened instantly.

Boom obediently...

With such a big temper, he didn't seem to do anything to make Brother Che angry, right?

Jun Siche took a deep breath and tried to restrain his anger: "I ask you what little things usually eat at school."

"Ah? Sister-in-law?" Xia Beiqing thought for a while, and smiled embarrassedly: "I really haven't noticed it..."

Jun Si was so angry that he cursed, "I don't know, did I send you to school for you to play?!"

Xia Beiqing was so wronged and muttered: "Could it be that Brother Che, you sent me to school to let me supervise my sister-in-law..."

"From tomorrow, stare at the little things for dinner, and then report to me." Jun Siche coldly ordered, before Xia Beiqing could answer, he hung up the phone and threw the phone aside irritably.

He rubbed his brows with well-knotted fingers, and said to Bo Zou who was driving ahead: "Check if the Ruan family is abusing her."

Zou Bo glanced at Jun Sicher through the rearview mirror, hesitating: "Should... not to be abused?"

"Not so?" Jun Siche said angrily: "Don't you see that the little things are skinny?!"

"..."

Thin is pretty thin, but skinny is too exaggerated...

Jun Si turned his head to look out of the car window, squinted his long and narrow eyes, and muttered: "The little thing is weak and introverted and not talkative. If he is bullied, he will only hide and cry."

Bo Zou thought, Miss Yunci is not like that kind of bully?

——

On the other side, Ye Nianrui was sent to the ICU for observation.

Ruan Xichen hurried to the hospital.

"How is Grandpa now?"

He temporarily went to another city to attend a medical lecture. He could have returned before the end of the banquet, but unexpectedly something happened.

Ye Meipan dried her tears and said, "It's okay, it's already out of danger."

"Brother!" Ruan Feiyue rushed into Ruan Xichen's arms.

Ruan Xichen hugged her tightly and softly calmed her: "Scared, right? Grandpa is fine..."

In the morning of the next day, Ye Nianrui was transferred to the general ward and did not wake up until the evening.

Ye Meipan went in alone to visit.

Soon, after coming out of the ward, Ruan Feiyue greeted her and was about to ask, but found that Ye Meipan's gaze crossed her and looked at Yunci next to her.

"Aci, Grandpa wants to see you."

Ruan Feiyue's face became stiff, unbelievable.

In the ward.

Ye Nianrui had taken off her breathing mask, her pale face was even more old, and she was lying weakly on the hospital bed.

Yun Ci copied his pockets with both hands, leaning lazily against the door, and did not approach.

Ye Nianrui slowly opened his eyelids, looked at her with muddy eyes, and said weakly, "I heard...you saved me..."