Chapter 67: Isn't it just a slap?

He rushed over, grabbed the nurse's arm, emotionally: "Venus? Where is she?!"

The little nurse was so frightened that Huarong was pale: "I...I also heard about it, it seems to be in the dean's office..."

Before she finished her words, Xia Beiqin threw away the fruit in her hand and ran towards the end of the corridor.

director's office.

Yunci took a sip of tea and slowly lowered his overlapping legs.

Dean Sun hurriedly got up and stood beside him with his hands down, waiting to be heard.

Yunci glanced at him: "My identity will be kept secret for now."

Dean Sun nodded vigorously: "Don't worry, I must be tight-lipped!"

"I'm leaving."

Yunci walked out the door unhurriedly.

As soon as she left with her front foot, Ruan Xichen ran over with her back foot, held the door frame in one hand, and bent over and panted.

Dean Sun looked at him curiously: "Shao Ruan? What's wrong with you?"

Ruan Xichen panted and asked, "Venus...here?"

Dean Sun pointed out the door: "Unfortunately, people have already left."

gone? !

Ruan Xichen was instantly struck by lightning, his face stiff, and the flashing light in his eyes was being annihilated a little bit.

He dreamed of seeing Venus, but he still missed this opportunity...

After a moment of silence, Ruan Xichen suddenly raised his head, his eyes burning, and eagerly asked: "What does Venus look like? Is he tall or short? Is he fat? Is he thin? How old?"

Even a little bit of news about Venus from someone else's mouth would satisfy him.

Dean Sun smiled apologetically: "This...I can't disclose it."

Ruan Xichen lowered his eyebrows, didn't speak any more, turned around slowly, leaving a lonely figure.

Venus is his belief, his direction, and his goal.

No matter what the price is, he will enter the gate of life and death and follow her steps.

One day, you can walk shoulder to shoulder with her.

——

On the other side, Yunci left the dean's office, and Ruan Feiyue greeted him on the corridor.

She glanced at Yunci, her expression stiff, and she turned her steps to get around.

Yunci stretched out her leg directly, blocking her way.

Ruan Feiyue screamed in fright: "You...what are you doing?!"

Yun Ci raised his eyes and stared at her coldly: "The slap thing is not over yet."

The sharp gaze made Ruan Feiyue pale with fright: "Then what do you want?!"

Yun Ci tilted his head and asked, "What do you think?"

Ruan Feiyue swallowed, saying that it was a fake not to be afraid.

But she couldn't afford to lose her face even more, so she could only bite the bullet: "The big deal...just let you fight back!"

"well."

Yunci curled his lips and smiled, suddenly raised his hand, and hit Ruan Feiyue's face with a fierce punch.

Ruan Feiyue slammed directly to the ground. After staying for a few seconds, she covered her face and burst into tears, tears falling down.

This punch almost skewed the bridge of her nose.

Yun Ci shook his hand and looked at her condescendingly: "I never slap, it's too naive."

What's more, she only used two points of force for this punch.

Ye Nianrui's situation improved, and Yunci took the dropped cell phone from the ward.

Two days have been delayed, and she is too lazy to stay any longer.

Just out of the door of the ward, Ye Meipan blocked her, Ruan Feiyue was covering her face, crying and hiding behind.

Ye Meipan angrily rebuked: "Aci, you are too much, how can you beat Feiyue!"

Yunci reached out and clicked on his cheek, still leaving a red mark: "Give it back to her."

Ye Meipan also thought about what happened outside the operating room: "Isn't it just a slap? As for such caressing?!"