Chapter 71: Come to live

Listening to these wailings, Jun Si Che was very happy.

Yunci is a little annoying: "Have you done it?"

When the sad group of people outside left, Jun Siche slowly let go.

Yun Ci coldly opened the door and jumped out of the car without saying anything.

Seeing the girl's figure drifting away, Junsi narrowed his eyes and threw his phone to Bo Zou: "Help me get a Tieba account from Lance Middle School."

Zou Bo fiddled with it twice and quickly returned the phone to him.

On the way back, Jun Sicher propped his head with one hand and turned the phone with the other.

The post bar is full of posts discussing Yunci. The photos of her eating, sleeping and drinking are almost overwhelming, and they are updated daily.

In the photo, she is cold, rusty, cool, and awkward.

Especially the look of stretching, holding his hands, revealing a small slender waist, like a lazy cat, cute and arrogant.

There was no expression on Jun Siche's face, but he kept pressing his hands, saving everything.

Turning around, he paused with his fingers.

A post caught his attention.

It is an anonymous post.

——No, right? Am I the only one who thinks Yunci looks crooked? Every day you face cold as if your whole family is dead, you are still holding her stinky feet, disgusting!

Jun Siche frowned and immediately clicked on the post, leaving a very grumpy comment.

——Fuck you!

Back to Jun's house, after dinner, ready to wash and rest.

With a dingdong sound, the phone rang suddenly.

Jun Sicher took a look, and it was a reply to that post.

——Fuck, dare to scold me, which green onion are you? !

Jun Sicher pressed his fingers quickly.

——I have the key, how many bars do you have?

The other side was probably so angry that there was no more movement.

late at night.

Ruan Feiyue sat at the desk, only turned on a lamp, turned on the computer, and the light on the screen reflected her pale face.

She sent an email according to the mailbox number on the note.

Soon, there was an answer.

--500000.

Behind it is a series of payment links and passwords.

The link is only valid for two minutes and is automatically destroyed when it expires.

Ruan Feiyue had the final say, he had a small vault, and it was not a problem to get 500,000.

She couldn't wait to click on the link and paid half a million.

——

In the dark and damp abandoned factory, a figure is sitting cross-legged on the cement pipe, tapping the laptop with beautiful fingers.

At this time, the screen flickered twice, and 500,000 was received on the encrypted account.

He stretched out his foot and kicked the can, with a bang, breaking the dead silence of the dark night, the startled bird flapped its wings and flew, and the tree shadow shook.

Three wiping figures, like ghosts, slowly appeared from the corner.

"I'm alive." Lu Mingke curled his lips. The other person was thin and handsome with a smile. He looked like a young master from a wealthy background, incompatible with the dilapidated surroundings.

The three people surrounded him.

"500,000? Who will go?"

Lu Mingke stood up, jumped off the cement pipe, twisted his neck, and clenched his fists: "I'll go, I haven't moved my muscles for a long time anyway.

The three chuckled.

"A little girl, move the muscles and bones of a fart."

early morning.

Yunci went downstairs slowly.

Ruan Feiyue was sitting at the dining table and glanced at Yunci, looking very good.

Just after tonight...

She would never see this eye-catching fellow again!

Yun Ci walked over, took a piece of toast in his mouth, turned and walked outside.

"and many more."

Ruan Xichen stood up suddenly, left the table, and walked to Yun Ci: "I have something to ask you."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows, did not speak, and continued to walk out, Ruan Xichen followed behind her.

Seeing the two leaving behind, Ruan Feiyue wrinkled her face.

What's the matter with her brother? What will two people talk about?

It wasn't enough for Yunci to take her grandpa away. Would he still want to take her brother away? !