Chapter 79: Special medicine

Yunci squinted at him: "You are more beasts."

"You don't understand, this is called active therapy." Gu Jingwen got up and walked into the kitchen.

After he returned from the hot meal, he found Yunci frowned on the sofa.

"what's happenin?"

Yunci handed him the phone directly.

Gu Jingwen took it. There was an email interface on the screen. The sender's name was Chu Yi. The content was only a few words about Miao Miao, which probably meant that she was sincerely invited to join an organization.

Yunci is very dry: "Send ten times a month, refuse to post once."

Gu Jingwen smiled beautifully: "You said it was a coincidence, I also received it."

"What organization is this?"

Now there are a lot of messy organizations, and she can receive hundreds of similar emails every day, but it is rare to persist like this.

Gu Jingwen replied: "Gods organization."

Yunci pulled his red lips in disgust: "gods? Gods? What strange names."

"This organization was established in Dongzhou three years ago. The current leader is Su Mi, but she is not the creator. No one knows who the true creator is. By the way, some time ago, we Ye and Dong The Li State of the continent teamed up to develop a special medicine. Do you know this?"

Yunci hummed faintly.

She had heard of it.

Legend has it that this medicine can cure all diseases and even bring people back to life. As soon as the news came out, politicians and dignitaries from the four continents and twelve countries gathered in Ye Kingdom and looked at the special medicine.

Now, the situation is beginning to be turbulent, and under the calm surface, the undercurrent is actually raging.

"The gods organization exists to prevent the birth of special medicines and destroy the plans of the Ye Kingdom and the Li Kingdom, but the interesting thing is..." Gu Jingwen touched his chin, and a sharp light flashed from the bottom of his eyes: "The gods organization was founded in Three years ago, what was the purpose of its establishment at the beginning? If it was only to prevent the birth of special effects, how could the founder three years ago know the prophet, predicting that the Ye Kingdom and the Li State Council will join forces in three years. One out?"

Yunci didn't say anything.

Gu Jingwen raised an eyebrow at her: "Are you interested, I can help you dig deeper."

"Not interested." Yun Ci got up, took the phone from Gu Jingwen's hand, put on his shoes and walked to the door.

She didn't want to involve too much.

——

Ruan's hall.

"Mei Pan, it's been a long time since we saw each other."

There was a lady leaning on the sofa, dressed in delicate, jeweled and arrogant posture.

The servant brought tea, then hurried back, hid in the kitchen and whispered.

"Who is that? It seems to have a background, and even his wife has to whisper."

"Hurt! Her name is Xu Hui, an old classmate of his wife, Xiaomen Xiaohu has no background, but her cousin married well, and her cousin is the current deputy minister of the Ministry of Military and Political Affairs, so she can only rely on this relationship to dare to be so proud. ."

"And her son, who is so accustomed to getting into trouble, he gets into trouble everywhere."

A boy of about eight years old, sturdy and chubby, was jumping around on the sofa in his shoes, having a great time. He was completely a little devil.

Ye Meipan looked at the trail of footprints, blood dripping from her heart.

This is the new sofa she just bought two days ago, and it cost a lot of money.

Xu Hui noticed Ye Meipan's strange expression and sneered: "Meipan, look at how happy my son is. You wouldn't mind it? A broken sofa is not worth a lot of money."

Ye Meipan can only laugh with him: "Don't mind or mind..."