Chapter 86: Be aggressive towards a little girl

Ruan's house.

Ye Meipan was already in cold sweat.

Xu Hui hugged Zhu Xiaorui and sat on the opposite side. There was another woman beside her, her cousin Qin Wei.

Qin Wei has an exquisite appearance, lightly drawn hair, and is wearing an expensive brocade dress with an embossed cloak over her shoulders. Her legs are slender and white, and her temperament is elegant.

"The reason why I will be here today, I must know Mrs. Ruan." She picked up the teacup, placed it on the side of her red lips, and took a sip, her fingers soft and round.

Ye Meipan put her posture extremely low: "The child Yunci came from the country and was raised by a bad condition. He usually does things wrong. I have already scolded her badly, and she knows she is wrong."

Qin Wei covered her mouth and sneered: "Mrs. Ruan, it's not enough to educate children by cursing."

Ye Meipan's throat choked: "Then... what do you mean..."

Qin Wei gathered the hair in her ear, and said unhurriedly: "Of course there will be punishment for doing something wrong. I have also heard about it. Your daughter is a temperamental girl. Let her apologize first. If she doesn't If you admit your mistakes, you will be locked up without food. If you are hungry for a few days, you will naturally become obedient. If it is really not good, you can only hit it. The belt and sole are good, and there is also a kind of cane, which is thin and long with small tips. The stabbing, the skin spattered on her body, she couldn't stand it after a few strokes."

Ye Meipan turned pale when she heard it.

Qin Wei glanced at her: "Mrs. Ruan is distressed? Actually, I don't want to deal with your Ruan family, but my nephew can't be wronged in vain. If Mrs. Ruan is really unwilling, things might not be so simple. "

Xu Hui echoed: "That's why my cousin has a good temper, and I can sit here and talk peacefully with you. If you want to change to another person, your Ruan family will have long been unlucky!"

Make it clear that threats add intimidation.

Ye Meipan didn't feel distressed either, just looking at Yunci's kicking posture this morning, she couldn't shut down this girl even if she wanted to shut it down, let alone get close to her body.

Being at a loss.

Yunci walked in from outside the gate.

Ye Meipan's eyes lit up, she immediately got up, stepped forward and grabbed Yun Ci, for fear that she would leave again.

"Aci, you just came back, come and apologize to your Aunt Xu Hui!"

As she said, she lowered her voice again and whispered in a low voice: "I see, the one next to her is her cousin, who is married to the current Deputy Minister of Military and Political Affairs. It is easier to deal with our Ruan family than to squeeze an ant to death."

Yun Ci shook Ye Meipan's hand away, took off his schoolbag, and threw it on the sofa at will.

"Are you Yunci?" Qin Wei swept Yunci from head to toe, showing contemptuous eyes.

She looks a little bit long, but she's just a little girl, and she doesn't know what her cousin is afraid of.

Yunci copied his pockets with both hands, speaking concisely and concisely: "If you have something to say directly, you don't need to make a roundabout."

The girl's calm posture surprised Qin Wei for a moment: "It's nothing serious. You hit someone, shouldn't you apologize first?"

"This sentence again?" Yun Ci digs out his ears with his fingers, looking impatient: "Noisy."

Qin Wei frowned, and her voice became a little harder: "Don't you feel ashamed that you, a girl, bullied an eight-year-old child?"

"Yeah..." Yun Ci raised his lips and smiled at her: "You, an aunt, are aggressive towards a little girl of me, don't you feel ashamed?"

what?

Ma'am? !

Qin Wei's facial features were distorted, and the elegance on the bright face could no longer be maintained.

Ye Meipan was anxious like an ant on a hot pot: "A Ci, shut up!"