Chapter 98: You want me not to be held accountable in one sentence?

"Miss Yunci, we know that we were wrong. I hope you have a large number of adults and don't pursue this matter anymore..."

Ye Meipan was stunned.

This...what's the situation?

Ruan Feiyue, who had originally leaned on the carved railing, also stood up straight in an instant.

The servants were shocked.

Xu Hui and Qin Wei kneel to Yunci?

Is this an illusion? !

"If you broke the things in my room, you want me not to pursue it in one sentence?" Yun Ci pulled the corners of his lips and smiled, but his eyes were cold.

Qin Wei swallowed nervously, "I... I will pay you, and I will pay you all."

Yun Ci copied his pockets and walked into the lobby, his voice was lazy: "A dress made by the international designer Eva, a Piaget out-of-print watch, and two Aurora diamond pens, worth 200 million yuan in total. Not to mention this, he also tore a book of poems. It was an extinct autograph by a great poet thousands of years ago. It was just dug out from the tomb last month. It is a cultural relic, a priceless treasure. How can you compensate? , You can't afford it."

Xu Hui and Qin Wei took a breath.

Two billion?

Cultural relics?

Even if they pay for their lives, they can't afford it!

Ye Meipan was stunned, and didn't know if Yun Ci said this was true or false.

How could there be so many treasures in her room?

If it were true, these things combined would be enough to buy ten Ruan families!

Xu Hui and Qin Wei hurriedly got up from the ground and followed behind in a low posture.

"Then...what do you want to do?"

Yun Ci didn't speak, came to the lobby, sat on the sofa, threw his hat aside, and then took out a lollipop from his pocket and asked Zhu Xiaorui, "Want to eat candy?"

Zhu Xiaorui immediately broke free from Xu Hui's arms, and a fleshy dunzi pounced on Yunci.

Yunci immediately lifted the sugar over his head and put his knees against his body: "I will ask you a few questions, and if you answer them honestly, I will give you the sugar."

The child was greedy, struggling with his head, his eyes fixed on the candy without ever moving away.

Ruan Feiyue suddenly had a bad premonition and hurriedly said: "Mom...I have lost something from school. Go and pick it up first."

With that, I want to go outside.

A gun was suddenly thrown on the coffee table with a bang, Yun Ci said blankly: "Who dares to leave and try."

"mom!"

Ruan Feiyue immediately hid behind Ye Meipan in fright.

Ye Meipan was also frightened: "Aci, what are you doing? Where did you get the gun?!"

Yun Ci ignored her and shook the sugar in front of Zhu Xiaorui's eyes: "I asked you, why did you come to my room to destroy it? I didn't help you just because I fell?"

Zhu Xiaorui shook his head.

Yunci asked again: "Why is that?"

Zhu Xiaorui turned her head and stretched out her little hand to point directly at Ruan Feiyue. She said gruffly: "She told me that you are fierce and will bully me."

A fool can hear it, and this sentence is clearly provocative.

"So it's like this..." Yun Ci threw the sugar to Zhu Xiaorui, raising his red lips like a smile.

The truth is revealed.

Ye Meipan turned her head violently and stared at Ruan Feiyue with wide eyes: "Feiyue! How can you...how can you say such a thing, do you know that this sentence almost killed our Ruan family!"

How could her well-behaved, sensible, innocent and kind-hearted daughter do such a provocative thing.

Ye Meipan couldn't believe it.

The people also began to whisper.

How could their young lady be such a person?

Ruan Feiyue panicked, and forced a few tears from the corner of her eyes, with an extremely pitiful and innocent look: "It's not like that, I haven't said it, he is lying!"