Chapter 112: Unexpected

Jun Siche ignored her.

Ruan Feiyue was a little embarrassed, and simply boldly introduced herself: "Master Che, I am the youngest daughter of the Ruan family."

Oh.

What does it have to do with him?

Jun Siche tilted his head and even looked at her with disdain.

Bo Zou took the stubborn words: "It turned out to be Miss Ruan, are you here for the dinner too?"

Ruan Feiyue didn't answer, she pointed to the banquet hall, and smiled crookedly: "Don't you go in?"

Zou Bo glanced at his master Cheer: "We are waiting for Miss Yunci, she can't get through with her mobile phone."

Ruan Feiyue covered her mouth all of a sudden, pretending to be astonished: "Oh my God! A word is coming, didn't she even tell you?"

Jun Sicher, who had always been indifferent as a sculpture, finally reacted at this moment.

His cold eyebrows were sharply twisted, and his eyes passed Ruan Feiyue: "What do you mean?"

When she hit the man's sight, Ruan Feiyue blushed instantly. She lowered her head and bit her fingertips with her teeth, acting innocently: "She said that she had something on Tuesday, and she went out with her schoolbag in the evening. A Ci is always so reckless, how can he not tell you and leave you here alone."

Zou Bo heard something wrong.

This Miss Ruan is stabbed in what she said, so how are she aiming at Miss Yunci?

His face was dark and he said, "Miss Yunci shouldn't be such a person."

Upon hearing this, Ruan Feiyue was disdainful.

Just a servant, what to interrupt.

She ignored Uncle Zou, raised her eyes, looked at Jun Siche cautiously, and said pretentiously: "Master Che, if you don't mind, I can go in with you."

After speaking, she bit her lips tightly and couldn't stop jumping for joy, just waiting for Junsche's promise.

Unexpectedly, the expensive man in front of him didn't respond, as if he hadn't heard anything about her, he turned his head and ordered Uncle Zou: "Immediately investigate the whereabouts of the little thing!"

Ruan Feiyue was dumbfounded, and hurriedly said, "Master Cheer..."

Before she could speak, Jun Siche turned directly into the car and slammed into the car door.

"..."

Ruan Feiyue stood outside the car, feeling at a loss.

How did the development of the matter differ from what she expected?

Now how to do?

Looking at the dark car windows, her aggrieved tears were about to come down.

The star of Pengyue has never been ignored in this way.

Inside the car.

Zou Bo sent someone to investigate, and soon the results were obtained.

"Miss Yunci went to Sanling Village."

Jun Si's face was gloomy: "What is she doing there?"

"Um..." Zou Bo hesitantly said, "It seems...to go to farm..."

"Farming?!" Jun Siche flushed his eyes instantly, his hands on his knees were clenched into fists, and the bones rattled: "So, she didn't come to my appointment, but ran to farm?!"

"Master Che, you are calm."

Zou Bo was really afraid that his Master Che would go mad.

Jun Si completely closed his eyes, restrained his anger, gritted his teeth and said: "Go to Sanling Village, I will catch this little thing myself!"

——

Sanling Village.

Yun Ci sat down on the ridge, unscrewed the mineral water and poured a few mouthfuls, lifted the collar, dripping sweat from his forehead down his cheeks.

So hot.

The soil is all over.

After resting for a few minutes, Gu Jingwen dropped a pack of seeds at her feet: "We'll go back after we finish it quickly."

Yunci picked up the seeds and just opened the packaging bag.

Suddenly, a strong white light shot over.

The stabbing made her narrow her eyes.

Immediately afterwards, there was a rush of car humming, especially loud in this quiet night, scaring the dogs around barking.