Chapter 122: Can you be a little prosperous?

"So, what should I do now?" Yunci asked the point directly.

Zou Bochaoyun resignedly smiled: "You can only...follow Master Che."

Go along? Does she want to raise a dog?

Seeing Yunci's expression on his face, Uncle Zou went on to say, "Master Che's disease usually doesn't last long. I really want to... trouble you!"

If he refused, he got stuck in his throat and was swallowed by Yunci abruptly.

When he walked to the bed, Jun Si's eyes flashed, grabbed Yun Ci's hand, and took the initiative to press his cheek against her palm, and gently rubbed it twice.

Yun Ci glanced at him with no expression on his face: "Are you a dog?"

Jun Siche nodded his head.

"Then why are you human?"

He blinked at Yunci and answered seriously: "For you, I tried my best to become a human form, so you can't see my real body."

Yun Ci raised his brows: "Your real body is..."

"Husky."

"..."

Yunci felt like he was bored by someone.

Sure enough... very sick!

The next day, early morning.

Outside the gate, Jun Siche hugged Yunci firmly from behind, almost hanging on her body, making her unable to breathe.

"Aci can't leave! Don't leave!"

Several bodyguards pulled him away, and he struggled madly, let out an angry growl from his throat, and opened his mouth to bite the hands of those bodyguards.

The bodyguards were frightened and hurried away, and he rushed towards Yunci again.

Yun Ci took two steps backwards, suddenly stretched out his hand and pointed at him: "Stop!"

The man stopped abruptly and really stood still.

Yunci pointed to the ground: "Sit down."

Jun Siche sat down on the steps, raised a pair of dripping eyes, and stared at her very cunningly.

Everyone was surprised and curious.

Yun Ci moved over slowly, tentatively stretched out his hand and patted his head twice: "I'm going to school, you wait for me at home and listen to Uncle Zou's words."

The man fiddled his head vigorously.

Yunci curled the corners of his lips into a pleasant arc.

It works.

She turned and left.

School rooftop.

Xia Bei leaned against the tattered chair, pulled the test paper in his hand into a ball, and slammed it on the ground.

"Damn, this surname is Shen..."

This monthly exam gave him another zero score!

Yu En bit the straw: "Mr. Shen doesn't eat soft or hard, and oil and salt won't get in. You really hit a nemesis."

"Just give him a tough one." Jiang Xiujie kicked Yu En's foot next to him: "Go and seduce the man whose surname is Shen, and wait until he loves you so much that you can't help it, then you dump him."

"Fuck you, I won't do this wicked thing, and..." Yu En blushed slightly: "Ms. Shen is so perfect, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold it, and I will love him so much that I can't help it.

Xia Beiqing rolled his eyes at him: "Where is he perfect? ​​Can you be a little prosperous?"

Yu En curled his mouth, angrily: "You have something to do, you can hold it, then you go try it!"

"You're looking for death, right?" Xia Beiqing stood up suddenly, kicking the chair torn apart.

Yu En was frightened and cried.

When class was about to begin, Xia Beiqin returned to the classroom with a look of bad luck.

With his arms folded, Yunci lay on the desk, using his mobile phone to search for dog training methods.

The breeze blew, and she was in a good mood, and hummed casually.

"Huh? Are you singing the song of Liwu?" Xia Beiqing suddenly moved his head.

Yunci stopped singing, and his eyes were closed, showing no expression.

Xia Beiqing was full of surprise: "Sister-in-law, why didn't I find out before, you sing quite nicely!"