Chapter 127: I sang directly

On the day of the game.

Yun Ci walked into the multimedia classroom slowly and glanced inward.

The stage was built temporarily, the sound equipment was still professional, the bottom was full of students, and the first two rows were judges and school leaders.

The crowd was surging, and it was noisy.

The order of playing is based on the draw.

Backstage, Chen Fangjun cheered for Yunci: "Don't be nervous, just assume that all the people sitting below are turnips and vegetables."

Yun Ci leaned on the chair, tilted her legs at will, tilted her head to play with her mobile phone, her cuffs were half rolled, revealing her white wrists, and a messy ball on her head.

Others can't understand her silly posture.

"Everyone is practicing, she can only play around, our class is waiting for it to be over."

"Look at her, please pay attention to her image anyway. She doesn't wear a skirt or makeup. People who don't know think she went to the scene!"

Soon, it was Yunci's turn.

She pressed the phone off, put her pocket in her pocket, stood up and walked to the stage.

The bottom boiled instantly.

"Isn't Ye Zipei attending class one?"

"Then you can't choose her, are the first class crazy?"

"Look at her, it looks like she's here to sing, hahaha..."

Even the judges frowned.

Those who came to participate in the competition all dressed up like fairies, only Yunci, who even wore school uniforms.

Yunci picked up the microphone, the lights dimmed, and the concert was about to begin.

At this time, the stereo suddenly became noisy, followed by a sharp piercing sound, which made everyone cover their ears.

"Quick! Turn it off quickly! My ear hurts!"

The student controlling the sound hurriedly turned off the sound.

The school leader stood up and asked, "What's the matter? Is the stereo broken?"

The student replied: "The sound is not broken. The accompaniment sound source handed in by the first class has a problem, and the music cannot be played. It is all such harsh sounds."

Yun Ci's hand holding the microphone tightly, there was no expression on his face, but his eyes were frighteningly cold.

The bottom of the pot exploded, and everyone was talking about it.

"There hasn't been anything like this before, but she has a problem with her sound source."

"I don't think she can sing, for fear of embarrassment, she deliberately damaged the sound source."

"A class deserves it, who asked them to choose a gangster."

The people in Class One were almost crying.

"I knew she didn't care about this game at all!"

"She is always scornful, never practicing, and she will be brushed off before she speaks."

"With so many people, she will lose all the face of our class!"

"If it's Zipei, there will be no problem!"

Zipei sat in the corner and kept wringing her fingers.

Chen Fangjun hurried to the stage: "I'm sorry, we will go to prepare the sound source again."

The school leader was unhappy: "When will we prepare, will this not delay everyone's time?"

Below is a piece of opposition.

"Do you want us to sit here and wait for her alone?"

"Why wait for her, wasting our time."

"Is it okay to hurry up, there are still a lot of people to play in the future."

Chen Fangjun smiled very awkwardly: "Let the other classes come first, let's get behind."

With that, he held Yunci, trying to drag her down.

Yun Ci stood still, put the microphone to his lips, looked down, and his eyes were calm as a pool of stagnant water: "I don't need a sound source, I just sing a cappella."

Her voice was cold, but she was somewhat firm, resounding throughout the multimedia classroom.

There was an uproar below.

Chen Fangjun also widened his eyes.

"Cappella? Is she crazy?"

"This song has a high degree of difficulty. Without accompaniment, a cappella will only expose more shortcomings."

"She is literally looking for death."

Even the judges shook their heads: "Stop singing, you should go down and prepare the sound source again."