Chapter 133: Yunci is a junior

He slapped his phone on the table, stood up, and kicked over the chair: "Which **** is this anonymous post?!"

The class was immediately silenced.

Yunci was awakened and pulled off the earphones irritably.

She glanced.

There is an anonymous post on the phone screen.

The content contains only a few words of Miao Miao, accusing Yunci of being a junior.

Here are some photos of her and Junscher.

"Everyone knows that Jun Siche and Fei Yue have a marriage contract, and Yunci wants to get involved in the relationship between the two. What is it?" Ye Zipei put one hand in a plaster and hung it around his neck, his bones aching.

She still harbored a grudge about the broken hand. Now that she catches the opportunity, she must take a good turn.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"It's no wonder that Junscher also came to the last sports meeting. It turned out to be hooked up long ago."

"Fei Yue is too pitiful, even her fiance will be robbed."

"Some people don't say anything on the surface, but secretly they have a lot of tricks!"

Ruan Feiyue lowered her head, biting her lips, looking innocent.

Xia Beiqing was about to scold someone when suddenly a small head popped out and grabbed him first.

"Yunci is not a junior!" Jun Duonuan stood up and shouted angrily.

Ruan Feiyue's deskmate sneered and said, "Why not? Who doesn't know that Jun Si Che is Fei Yue's fiancé? Looking at her squinting posture in the photo, it is clear that she is seduce Jun Si Che, so courageous. Isn't it just bullying us Fei Yue is honest and kind!"

"Fei Yue is still too weak. If I were to slap her twice, see if she dared to step in."

"Are you crazy, don't look at how powerful Yunci fights, Fei Yue can beat her."

Jun Duonen akimbo, rushed to Ruan Feiyue's side, and asked her at the same table: "Fiancé, right? Then I ask you, when was this engagement made?"

The tablemate snorted coldly: "The finger belly is for marriage, of course it was decided at the time of the mother's pregnancy."

"Very good." Jun Duonen squinted and smiled: "Then who was in Mrs. Ruan's belly?"

"Of course I am pregnant..."

The voice stopped abruptly, and the tablemate's complexion became stiff, and he couldn't speak anymore.

"Say, why didn't you say it?" Jun Duonuan glanced at everyone in the class, and said in a loud voice: "The one who was in Mrs. Ruan's belly was Yunci. Of course, the one who had a marriage contract with Jun Siche was also Yunci. You are I have forgotten that Ruan Feiyue is just an adopted daughter at best. Yunci is the blood of the Ruan family!"

Everyone looked at each other.

"It seems to be so..."

"Yunci has been taken back, and the marriage contract must be returned to her."

"Then Yunci is not a junior, this marriage contract was originally hers!"

"You..." The tablemate was furious and anxious.

Ruan Feiyue hurriedly grabbed the tablemate and said softly: "Okay, okay, don't say any more."

"Shut up, you little white lotus!" Jun Duonuan pointed at Ruan Feiyue without mercy: "You dare to say that you don't know anything about this post? Maybe you made it, so what are you doing here? Good guy, Jun Si Che is Yunci's fiancé. It's best not to let me see you approach Jun Si Che, or you will just step in. Also, I tell you, Yun Ci and Jun Si Che are born together. They will still get married in the future , Will have children, and be together for the rest of your life!"

Ruan Feiyue's face was pale.

Xia Beiqing raised his brow and smiled.

Good guy, the mouth is like a machine gun, it's powerful enough!