Chapter 143: I am hometown

Xie Hua put the phone and Yunci's painting on the table: "Mr. Chen, it's useless if you don't believe it, the fact is here."

Several teachers gathered around and nodded one after another.

"Can't it be inspiration?" Chen Fangjun said.

Xie Hua slapped the table with anger: "Ms. Chen, I understand that you want to favor your own students, but I am an art teacher. I know painting better than you, so if you copy it, you copy it!

There was also a teacher nearby.

"Yeah, even if we don't understand art, we can see that there are several similarities, which are obviously copied."

"This Yunci is a habitual offender. It's unclear what happened to the Mathematical Olympiad last time!"

"Let me just say, she hasn't learned how to paint, how dare she sign up for an art competition, and she won first place."

Chen Fangjun opened his mouth and couldn't find any rebuttal.

Shen Zhiyu helped his eyes, with a warm voice: "Let's wait for classmate Yunci to come, don't hurt the students' hearts."

As soon as the words fell, the door was pushed open.

Everyone turned their heads and looked.

Yun Ci was walking in slowly, there was no trace of emotion on her face, her eyes were slightly squinted, and she was a little sleepy, as if she had just woke up.

Xie Hua raised her eyebrows. He was quite admiring her at first, but now there is only contempt, pointing to the phone and her painting on the table, and coldly said: "Student Yunci, please explain your work!"

Yun Ci approached and glanced lightly.

On the phone is a painting by the master in my hometown.

She slipped her hand into her pocket, tilted her head, and smiled: "What's the problem?"

Now that she is still pretending to be stupid, how thick is this girl!

Xie Hua was annoyed and didn't want to go around anymore. He said angrily: "Your painting is plagiarizing the master's work in the hometown. I want to revoke your first place. This matter is too bad. I will definitely report it to the school leaders. Just wait for the punishment!"

Yun Ci slowly raised his eyes and looked at Xie Hua somewhat ignorantly. He still didn't panic, but smiled even more: "I brought my own things to use. Is it also called copying?"

Everyone was stunned and didn't understand what she meant.

"You..." Xie Hua pointed to Yunci, glaringly open: "Are you crazy, dare you to say that the works of the masters of the hometown are your own?!"

At this moment, Ruan Feiyue came over, grabbed Yunci, and said softly, "Aci, you can quickly admit and apologize, I can help you intercede, don't talk nonsense here."

Yun Ci immediately pulled out his arm and patted his sleeve, as if he had touched something dirty.

Ruan Feiyue's face paled.

Yun Ci didn't speak, he first pulled a chair and sat down, leaned against his body, raised his head, his eyes burning, and said slowly: "I am the hometown."

When this remark came out, everyone laughed.

"Hahahaha...Is there something wrong with my ears? She actually said she is the master of the hometown?!"

"Is this kid stupid?"

"Even if you want to quibble, you can't say such ridiculous things!"

Chen Fangjun rubbed his eyebrows and couldn't stop sighing.

This kid...what nonsense!

Xie Hua smiled with tears in the corners of his eyes: "I don't even look at what I look like. I dare to pretend to be a master in my hometown. You are so courageous. If you do, you can admit it, and don't delay everyone's affairs."

Yun Ci ignored him and threw the phone directly on the table.

Everyone immediately gathered around to look.

On the phone is a picture of the old man and the girl.

The girl is a cloud of words.

And the old man turned out to be...Master Tian!