Chapter 148: Are you bent?

Si Yanxiao stood up and stretched out a hand to Gu Jingwen: "Old classmate, long time no see."

Gu Jingwen didn't plan to greet him, and took Yunci to leave.

Si Yanxiao suddenly stopped Yunci with a smile in his tone: "Miss Yunci, do you really dare to associate with this kind of person? My old classmate, but used hypnotism to kill someone. "

Gu Jingwen paused, suddenly turned his head, and stared at Si Yanxiao: "Shut up!"

Si Yanxiao ignored him, just looking at the words: "Aren't you afraid of not waking up when hypnotized by him? If you have any needs, I can provide you with the most comprehensive treatment."

"I'll tell you to shut up!" Gu Jingwen suddenly rushed to Si Yanxiao and violently picked up his collar.

The cup was hit on the ground and broke into pieces, and there was a bang, breaking the silence in the cafe.

The guests looked sideways.

Si Yanxiao remained calm and unhurried, staring at Gu Jingwen's eyes, raising a cold smile, and faintly said: "How do you feel when you see that girl die in front of you? Are you sad? Are you afraid? , Do you still feel guilty? I heard that she died in your hands before her twentieth birthday..."

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't talk anymore!" Gu Jingwen roared madly, his eyes were blood red, and his face was distorted with pain. He squeezed his fist tightly, and was about to smash at Si Yanxiao before his eyes.

"I believe him." Yunci beside him suddenly said.

Gu Jingwen's movements froze.

Si Yanxiao was also taken aback, and looked at her with a little surprise.

Yun Ci's face was calm, and he said word by word: "As soon as I allowed him to hypnotize me, his order was handed over to him. Even if there were any accidents, even if it was death, I would never blame him. "

She looked at Gu Jingwen, her eyes burning: "I believe that girl must think so too."

Gu Jingwen's pupils shook, as if finally regaining his senses, he loosened Si Yanxiao's collar, pulled Yunci, and rushed out of the cafe.

Outside, the night is dim.

"We won't contact again in the future." Gu Jingwen quickly let go of Yunci's hand and walked forward on his own. Under the street lamp, his shadow was stretched slender.

"Gu Jingwen, speak clearly!" Yun Ci chased him up.

Gu Jingwen turned around abruptly, his eyes filled with blood, and he roared in a dumb voice, "Didn't you hear what he said? I killed someone! It's the person I worship every year, do you understand? Do you know that you are afraid? Fear away! I won't hypnotize you anymore, you don't want to kill you too!

Yun Ci closed his eyes, his heart was filled with anger: "I have known each other for four years, have I investigated your past? Do I mind your past?!"

Gu Jingwen clutched his hair irritably: "I am in a mess now. Don't follow me again!"

Abandoning this sentence, he walked forward alone, and his figure quickly disappeared into the night.

Yun Ci rubbed his eyebrows and returned to Ruan's house without sleep all night.

The next day.

The roof of the teaching building.

After taking the last sip of soda, Xia Beiqing looked down at his watch and got up from the chair: "Um... the time for tuition with Teacher Shen is up, I'm leaving now.

"Fuck!" Yu En looked at him like a ghost: "You can't be serious, are you? Are you bent?"

"Bend your uncle!" Xia Beiqing curled her lips and smiled coldly: "He caused me to be scolded by my uncle and almost kicked out of the house. Do you think I will let him go? This time, I must He must be dealt with severely!"