Chapter 150: Jun Sicher's death report

"Who?" Yunci asked.

The guard looked back at the office and lowered his voice: "King of Li Kingdom Mu Chenbi."

Yunci's eyes narrowed slightly.

The king of Li Kingdom came to Ye Kingdom only possibly for the special effect medicine project and met with the dean. Is it because he intends to develop it at the gate of life and death?

If this is the case, it would be a good thing.

She can inquire more news.

At this time, there was a loud noise behind him.

Turning his head and looking, on the other side of the corridor, a group of nurses pushed more than a dozen hospital beds and passed by Yunci.

There are people lying on each hospital bed, covered with white cloth from head to toe.

The gate of life and death is not an ordinary hospital. Every patient who comes in must be approved by the king himself.

So many people came in suddenly, it should not be a patient.

Yunci frowned slightly, and suddenly remembered what Jun Sicher had said.

He said that a group of people was locked up in the institute.

Could it be this group of people who were transferred into the gate of life and death?

There are not many patients at the gate of life and death.

In the middle of the night, it became more empty.

Yunci came to the database. There was no guard here, but it was ten meters away from the door, covered with infrared rays, and he would die if he touched it.

Yunci took out his mobile phone, connected to the system of the gate of life and death, entered the password, and turned off the infrared.

The security of the gate of life and death is all designed by her, and she knows them well.

When I walked to the door, it was the human face identification code.

Only the face of the king can pass.

Yunci put on his gloves, switched the system on the screen, and then pointed his face.

With a beep, the steel door slowly opened to both sides.

This is what she kept when building the security. No one knows. In fact, she can go in and out of all the doors freely, and even tamper with the monitoring screen.

Entering the database, Yunci walked straight to the safe and unlocked it with his face.

There are only two paper pockets inside.

One is marked with the number 0183, which is the item number of the special effect medicine, which should be the information that Su Mi wants.

Things cannot be taken away.

Yunci took the photo with his mobile phone.

What's the other one?

How important is it to be locked with the special effects project file?

Yunci put the phone in his pocket, picked up another document, and drew out the paper inside. The first thing that came into view was the large characters of the death report.

Whose death report will it be?

She looked down slowly, and when she saw the signature, a string in her head suddenly broke.

Junscher? !

This is...Junscher's death report? !

Is it the same name?

Yunci immediately turned to the last page, where the guardian signed the three characters of Jun Xianrong impressively.

There was also a photo attached to the death report of a strange man with his eyes closed and his face pale, apparently taken in a morgue.

Therefore, this man is Junscher.

Then who is Junscher, who is still alive?

Yunci's mind was a mess.

Not staying for long, she put the files back in the safe and hurriedly left the database.

Back to school the next day.

Yun Ci came to the classroom, walked straight to the back row, threw his schoolbag on the desk, and kicked Xia Beiqing's chair with his toe.

Xia Beiqing was playing a game, raised his head, with a dazed expression: "Sister-in-law? Wow early!"

"You, come out with me." Abandoning these words, Yun Ci stepped out of the classroom.

In the corner of the teaching building, Yun Ci copied his pocket in one hand and leaned against the wall.

Xia Beiqing walked over slowly: "What happened?"

Yun Ci raised his brows, and his voice was cold and indifferent: "I already know."

"Huh?" Xia Bei scratched her curly hair, "Know what?"

"Know that the current Junscher is not the real Junscher."