Chapter 154: Are you threatening us?

Ye Meipan was shocked: "Xi Chen...What are you doing?!"

Ruan Xichen straightened his back and looked directly at Ruan Bingde on the opposite side, his eyes burning, and he said every word: "I like Yunci, she doesn't know anything! There is no seduce. If you want to seduce, it is I who haunt her! "

Everyone took a breath.

"God! Master is crazy, right?!"

"How could the young master like Yunci!"

Ye Meipan's eyes were dark, and she felt her head dizzy, and she couldn't stand still.

"Mom! Are you okay?!" Ruan Feiyue hugged Ye Meipan tightly, unbelievable, as if his heart had fallen into the ice cellar.

Why did brother say that...

Does he want to protect Yunci like that? !

"You...you bastard, he is your own sister!" Ruan Bingde was so angry that he lost his reason, took the ashtray on the coffee table in one hand, and slammed it at Ruan Xichen.

Ruan Xichen didn't even blink his eyes, let the ashtray fly over, hit his forehead suddenly, and fell to the ground with a bang.

In an instant, blood dripped from his forehead, dripping down his cheeks, shocking.

Yunci pursed his lips.

What nonsense is he talking about?

Ruan Xichen stretched out his hand and wiped the blood on his face. His tone was unprecedentedly determined: "Dad, Mom, I am willing to take this matter alone. If you force her to write a self-reported letter, then I will go outside. Tell everyone that I am so rebellious and fall in love with my own sister!"

Ruan Bingde flushed, pointing at Ruan Xichen, shaking his hands constantly: "You... are you threatening us?!"

Ye Meipan closed her eyes and burst into tears, tears rolling down her eyes: "What evil did I do?"

Ruan Xichen stood up from the ground with his arms supported, grabbed Yunci, and led her to the second floor, his steps a little vain.

When he came to the second floor, he slowly let go and lowered his head, as if he didn't dare to look at Yunci, his voice was a little dumb: "Go back to the room, I apologize to you about this, you don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Forget it, don't apologize." Yun Ci glanced at the wound on his forehead, was silent for a moment, and then said: "Hurry up and deal with the wound."

After speaking, he turned and went back to the room.

Only then did Ruan Xichen have the courage to raise his head, staring at the closed door panel in front of him, as if he was drained of energy.

For the first time I felt so useless.

Falling in love with his own sister, but also caused her to fall into this terrible and embarrassing situation.

The entire Ruan family was shrouded in haze.

Ye Meipan's cries and Ruan Bingde's anger came from the room, and they didn't stop until midnight.

The servants were worried.

"What kind of ecstasy soup was poured into the young master with this cloud speech!"

"She is so capable, just like a fairy, the young master is completely confused by him!"

The next day, early morning.

Reims Middle School.

The class was boiling.

The crowd surrounded Ruan Feiyue, chatting about the work.

This incident was published in the newspaper, and the Ruan family was a wealthy family, so it was naturally known to everyone.

The secret love of brothers and sisters can be regarded as a big scandal.

But outsiders unanimously believed that Yunci hooked up Ruan Xichen, after all, Ruan Xichen would never look down on Yunci.

Yunci walked into the classroom, and countless pairs of strange eyes looked at her.

She carried her schoolbag on one shoulder, her eyes were deserted, and there was no expression on her face. She walked leisurely to the back row, still in a sloppy posture.

As soon as he took his seat, Xia Beiqing came over and asked, "Sister-in-law, I saw the content in the newspaper. What happened to you and Ruan Xichen?"