Chapter 161: How could he be You Emperor?

"Who is making such a joke with you?" Xia Beiqing grabbed Shen Zhiyu's wrist forcefully, not allowing him to move.

At this time, several teachers came to the parking lot.

Shen Zhiyu quickly broke free, turned his face sideways, and constricted his panic expression.

They looked over here curiously.

Xia Beiqing gave a dry cough, without changing his face, bent down and picked up the coat on the ground, shaking it off cleanly.

Then, draped on Shen Zhiyu's shoulders, pulled his clothes and pulled him closer, almost in his arms, using a voice that only two people can hear, and said: "Mr. Shen, let it go today. You, but don't think about running away, we will talk again tomorrow."

After speaking, he slowly loosened his clothes, turned and left.

Shen Zhiyu took a step backwards and leaned heavily on the car. His back hurt when he was hit. Looking at the young slender figure, his pupils behind the lenses shook violently.

Yun Ci just walked out of the school gate when he received a message on his mobile phone.

——Doctor Venus, you need to go back to life and death.

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes.

She has always been able to move freely, and rarely is she called back so urgently.

Go back to the gate of life and death and take the elevator to the upper floor.

"Doctor Venus, the dean and a guest are waiting for you." The guard helped her open the door of the dean's room.

The guests?

Yun Ci stepped in, and the door behind him closed suddenly.

The dean was sitting on the sofa, and there was a strange man sitting across from him.

The man was leaning against his body, wearing a black shirt with a slightly open neckline, revealing a delicate collarbone. The long legs wrapped under the suit trousers were overlapped, and his hands were well-knotted. One was resting on the backrest and the other was holding books.

With his head down and his eyes down, his black hair hangs down, his skin is cold and white, his face is evil and awe-inspiring, his long eyelashes are like wings, peachy eyes, sharp black eyes, nasal bones are beautiful, and **** thin lips are lightly pressed.

Between the gestures, there was an inherently murderous atmosphere from the bones.

Like a sharp blade soaked in blood.

Two entourage stood behind him.

Yun Ci only glanced briefly, then quickly retracted his gaze.

The dean stood up: "Doctor Venus, let me introduce to you, this is the King of Li Kingdom."

it's him?

Yun Ci nodded slightly, with no expression on his face.

The man seemed to be disdainful of it, and he didn't even lift his head, with a cold arrogance between his eyebrows.

"Sit down first." The dean seemed to be used to it.

Yunci sat down aside.

The dean personally made a cup of tea for her: "Suddenly calling you back, it was King Mu who wanted to ask you to find two people."

"who?"

Hearing her voice, Mu Chenbi's hand flicking through the book stiffened, and finally raised his head, flicking towards Yunci with sharp eyes, his eyes did not abate.

Then, the corners of the lips were drawn up in a playful arc, and there seemed to be a hint of interest.

At this time, the dean spoke and slowly uttered two words: "Youdi."

Youdi?

The terrifying tyrant Youdi, who once ruled Dongzhou, launched wars and disrupted the peace of the twelve countries.

Yunci asked unhurriedly, "Are there any photos?"

"No, but there are portraits."

As soon as the dean finished speaking, Mu Chenbi's entourage handed over a piece of paper.

Yun Ci stretched out his hand to take it, and took a closer look. His beautiful face instantly faded away all the blood.

On the paper is a portrait of a man, painted very vividly.

The man has a delicate appearance, light pupils, a mole under his eyelids, and the coldness and preciousness between his eyebrows seeps out of the paper.

This is...Junscher!

How could he be You Emperor? !

"Is there any problem?" Mu Chenbi opened his lips lightly, his voice was low, like a piece of music played on a piano, with the ultimate charm and sexiness.