Chapter 1: rebirth

"Stinky girl! Are you snoozing again, breakfast is not ready yet?!"

A familiar voice sounded, and the little girl standing on the bricks shivered her thin body, letting the broom slam on her back, making a "pop" sound.

She groaned, sobbed and sniffed, but was strong and did not cry. Holding the pot and spoon that was too big for him, he continued to stir the vegetable porridge in the large iron pot.

Hearing the choking sound from the girl, the old lady got angry, grabbed the little girl's ear with one hand, slapped the little girl's **** with the other hand, and said cursingly, "Stinky girl, I tell you, you are A loser! It is the kindness of our old Su family to give you a bite to eat! Don't be dissatisfied!"

Her ears turned crimson, and the little girl hurriedly begged for mercy: "Grandma, I know I'm wrong, please forgive me this time..."

The sound of "bang" was the sound of a foot kicking on the door.

It was a boy in his early 10s, yawning tiredly, expressing his dissatisfaction with being woken up, "What's the noise in the morning! It's not even five o'clock, I could have slept for another half an hour, Do you want people to sleep well?"

Seeing her beloved grandson, the old lady immediately had a bright smile on her face, and greeted her flatteringly, "My grandson, it's my grandma's fault, you go back to sleep and wait for the stinky girl to cook the meal. Well, grandma called you again."

I've been woken up, so I can't sleep.

The boy paced listlessly in front of the big iron pot, looked at it with his head, and saw that his temper came up again. He frowned in displeasure and complained, "Why is it vegetable porridge again?! Can you have some oil and water?"

"That's right!" The old lady quickly echoed, "My good grandson is at the age of growing up, stinky girl, go outside to see if the hens are laying eggs, and cook two for your brother to eat."

The girl nodded sheepishly and trotted out of the house.

As she walked, she raised her hand and wiped the overflowing tears with her sleeve.

She was already dead, but she was reborn in this body, which had to be traced back two years ago.

In her last life, her name was also Su Mian. She loved music since she was a child, and dreamed of becoming a singer, so that her voice and her music could spread to every corner of the world.

It is also God's mercy, who rewarded her with this meal. When I tried to post a song on the Internet for the first time, it spread like a wave and quickly became popular. She has the voice of nature, and her voice is called by fans that she has been kissed by an angel.

However, the good times did not last long. A fire, although she was lucky enough to survive, took away her appearance and even more cruelly took away her beautiful voice.

She didn't give up, she picked herself up again and was ready to go behind the scenes. She started writing songs for her sister, who sang them on her behalf.

At the end of her memory, it was her who had a heated argument with her family. Because she found that the new song released by her sister, in the lyrics, composition and arrangement, is not recorded by her name Su Mian, but the name of her sister Su Chun!

Distraught, she asked loudly why the family did this?

The father, who loves money like his life, tried to explain: "Mian'er, shaping the image of a genius will help Chuner to become popular faster." He started the song and watched it in just four hours, breaking through one million His eyes were full of greed, "Look at Mian'er! Your song has become popular!"