Chapter 93: lose

With the higher grades, the higher the degree of completion of the program, the more and more diverse the types, there are instrumental solos, some perform stage plays, and some talk about cross talk sketches.

As it approached six o'clock, the most anticipated sixth grade group came on stage to perform.

The first to appear was a group of five people. From the guitars and basses they were holding, and the drums and electronic keyboards that were put on the stage, it was known that this was a band.

They wear uniform clothes, mainly black and red, and silver jewelry.

The lead singer is a rather delicate-looking senior. He holds the stand with one hand and the microphone with the other.

He closed his eyes slightly and breathed a sigh of relief. When he opened his eyes again, his aura changed.

Several teammates looked at each other and nodded.

The regular drum beats sounded, and with a roar, the rhythmic bass sound slipped in, and the sounds of the four instruments tacitly matched together.

"Fight!"

The lead singer's heart-wrenching roar completely set the entire auditorium on fire!

Xu Zimian's eyes widened in surprise. The lead singer looked delicate, but in his thin body, there was an earth-shattering explosive force hidden in him.

After watching the performance for so long, the audience and the judges were already very sleepy and a little tired.

Under the roar of the lead singer who exploded the audience, they were agitated and instantly refreshed.

Looking at the audience's reaction, the lead singer showed a confident smile.

What he wants is the effect of bursting the audience!

come on! Let him burn the flame a little more vigorously!

The audience didn't know what was going on, and when they came to their senses, they had already stood up spontaneously. Waving his arms excitedly, with a fiery smile on his face, he shook his body with the few people on the stage.

Until the end of the song, the fire in their hearts could not be extinguished.

Someone shouted: "One more song! One more song!"

The lead singer laughed breathlessly.

The five tacitly clenched their right fists and raised them upwards, shouting: "Fire! Fight!!"

A roar of applause sounded, dedicated to the band who brought a wonderful performance.

Xu Zimian's blood boiled as he watched, clapping his hands like a seal applauding.

Pei Yan asked close to Xiao Mianhua's ear, "So you like this group's performance?"

"Yeah!" Xu Zimian nodded vigorously, grabbing Pei Yan's arm excitedly, "Senior sisters and seniors are great!"

"Why don't we form a band ourselves if we like it?" Pei Yan smiled confidently, "We already have the best vocalist and the best guitarist."

your own band? !

Xu Zimian's eyes sparkled, and her heart was full of yearning. If she could have her own band, she would be able to sing the songs she wrote to her heart's content.

"But..." Xu Zimian hesitated, "It may not be difficult to find teammates, but it is too difficult to find like-minded teammates."

Pei Yan snapped his fingers, "The keyboard player can be temporarily omitted. I already have two suitable candidates for the bass player and the drummer. What I have to do is to find a way to fool them into learning musical instruments."