Chapter 58: romantic proposal

"Candy!"

When Tang Gu wanted to reach out and grab his impulsive daughter back, it was too late.

Tang Tang stared at Li Yuan angrily, "Don't you like Miss Sister?"

Li Yuan said quickly: "I like her!"

Tang Tang tilted his head and wondered: "Then why are you hesitating?"

Li Yuan wants to say that you are still young, and when you grow up and enter the society, you will know what I am hesitating about.

"I love her too much, so I'm afraid that with my ability, I can't let her live a happier life."

Xu Zimian walked to Tang Tang and looked at Li Yuan, "But in the eyes of Miss Sister, being with you is the greatest happiness! Some happiness can't be bought with anything in the world, only You can give it to her!"

Zhou Hui laughed and looked at Li Yuan tenderly, "You see even two children know what I want, why don't you understand? Brother Yuan, I will never forget, when I was 18 years old, At that time, you carried me on your back, walked along the winding mountain road, through the clear river, and set foot on this prosperous city together."

"At that time, I was lying on top of you, looking at the bright lights in the distance, I was thinking, this is the person, you are the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Brother Yuan, promise me, marry me home Bar!"

Tang Tang waved his hand and shouted excitedly, "Promise her! Promise her!"

Xu Zimian's hand was pulled and waved by Tang Tang. She smiled happily and called with Tang Tang, "Promise her! Promise her!"

Tang Gu clapped his hands and beat the rhythm. The guests who were dining at Wenxin Xiaojia stood up and coaxed, "Promise her! Promise her!"

Looking at the children's pure eyes and listening to their simple words, Li Yuan was already moved.

Hearing Xiao Hui's heartfelt words again, he seemed to follow Xiao Hui's true confession and returned to the year when she was eighteen.

It was he who strayed into a dead end!

Li Yuan took the ring box from Zhou Hui's hand, knelt down on one knee in front of Zhou Hui, and said hoarsely, "Xiao Hui, I love you! Marry me!"

Zhou Hui covered her mouth and laughed. Tears fell down, not tears of sadness, but tears of extreme happiness.

"Silly!" Zhou Huijiao took out another ring box from her arms, "You are a man's, I can't wear it, this one is mine."

Li Yuan touched the back of his head, took the jewelry box handed over by Zhou Hui, and with everyone's blessing, carefully put a ring on the woman he loves.

Looking at the couple embracing each other, Tang Tang laughed madly.

Everyone applauded and sent their most sincere wishes to the little couple.

I wish the lovers will be married!

Xu Zimian and Pei Yan sneaked back to the kitchen, and pushed the cake that Xiao Mianhua made by himself with a small cart and walked out.

Little Cotton carefully handed the cake knife to Miss Sister, "Congratulations Miss Sister for getting your wish!"

The large cake was cut into small pieces and distributed to the guests present. I also distribute happiness to everyone. I hope everyone can achieve their dreams and harvest happiness!

Before Zhou Hui left, she expressed her sincere thanks to everyone in the Wenxin Xiaojia, "Thank you, thank you so much!"

Tang Gu stroked his daughter's fluffy hair and said, "It is our honor to be able to fulfill your wish for you. You are welcome to come to our warm little home for dinner!"

"It must be sure." Li Yuan asked cheerfully, "I don't know which chef made the dish, it's really delicious!"

Tang Tang and Pei Yan smiled at each other, pushed Xu Zimian to the front, and solemnly introduced: "Xiao Mian is the super chef of our warm little family!"

Looking at Xu Zimian, who was less than his waist, Li Yuan's eyes widened in surprise. Those delicious dishes were all from the little girl in front of him? !

How old is she? Look at the appearance, at most six or seven years old!

It is indeed terrifying...

Li Yuan squatted down and asked, "Xiao Hui especially likes to eat fish-flavored shredded pork, can I ask you about your unique secret recipe?"

Xu Zimian approached Li Yuan's ear and quietly taught Li Yuan his unique secret recipe.

Looking at the young couple who went away with each other, Tang Tang said with emotion: "They are so happy!"

Xu Zimian's eyes were also full of yearning, "It would be great if I could find such a persistent person in the future."

Hearing Xu Zimian's subconscious words, Pei Yan's heart trembled. It's just that at the age of nine, he still doesn't quite understand it.

After a busy day, I saw off the last group of guests and cleaned up the house. All got together for a wrap-up meeting.

Tang Gu clapped his hands, "Everyone has worked hard today! Especially our head chef Xiao Mianhua and our second chef Song Jiayu. We spent 976 yuan today and earned a total of 2028 yuan, which is a net profit of 1052 yuan! We can buy more things to decorate our cozy little home."

Looking at the sleepy children, think about it, they have been busy all day and have long been sleepy.

Tang Gu quickly decided, "Tomorrow is still the same time to gather, is there any problem?"

He glanced at Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter, the only one who didn't get up today.

Cheng's father was a little embarrassed, and felt that Tang Gu was a little preoccupied. He said that he would not snooze again, so why did he still hold him tightly.

"No problem, I'll be up tomorrow."

Tang Gu clapped his hands and announced the meeting was over, "Since there is no problem, just wash up and go to bed!"

Xia Xuan hugged the baby girl, Xu Zimian hugged the milk cat Xiao Nuomi, and returned to the bedroom.

After the mother and daughter took a bath together, Xu Zimian wiped Xiao Nuomi's feet with a towel, and looked at Xia Xuan eagerly, "Mom, can I sleep with Xiao Nuomi?"

Xia Xuan couldn't bear to reject her daughter, and Xiao Nuomi looked clean, nodded and agreed, "Yes."

"Yeah!" Xu Zimian happily hugged Little Nuomi and turned around, kissed Little Nuomi's little head, and shrunk into the quilt together.

Xia Xuan looked at her daughter dotingly and walked into the bathroom again.

When she came out again, she found that the two soft and waxy children were asleep.

Xiao Nuomi slept on Nan Nan's pillow, her small body was rounded up, and her head was placed against Nan Nan's head.

The baby girl sleeps well, with one hand on the pillow, as if she wants to touch the little glutinous rice.

Xia Xuan felt that her heart was about to melt.

She climbed onto the bed cautiously, and placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead, "NanNan good night." She turned off the light.

And just when the time just turned to twelve in the morning, that is, on July 23, the official blog of Wenxin Xiaojia secretly posted a message.

[Wen Wen Xiaojia V: We agreed to see you at 8 o'clock tonight, I will sneak two pictures first. 】

In the first picture, the little glutinous rice is squatting on the counter, imitating the movements of a lucky cat, waving his snow-white mangosteen claws. Two hands can be vaguely seen, from the size, they should be children's.

In the second picture, it is the romantic hut dressed up by Xia Xuan.

Two simple pictures, a bunch of night owls exploded.