Chapter 22: small examiner

Xu Zimian, who stepped on the air, closed his eyes in despair.

The pain did not come, and he fell into a warm embrace.

She opened her eyes tremblingly and met a handsome and handsome face. It was the big brother who had a relationship with Teana Entertainment!

Shen Sheng didn't like crowding the elevator, so he started to climb the stairs.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I turned the corner, I saw a woman with delicate and heavy makeup, forcing a girl the size of a bean.

Seeing the little girl stepping in the air, Shen Sheng didn't have time to think about it. With two big strides, he came behind the girl in time, and firmly caught the girl's soft body.

If she didn't happen to pass by, the little girl couldn't fall and bleed?

Shen Sheng stared at the woman who was embarrassed to bully the girl.

Liu Yutong just wanted to scare the little girl, she didn't want to kill the little girl at all, how could she know that she would fall down the stairs?

The man's angry eyes, like thousands of poisonous needles, pierced into Liu Yutong's heart, causing her to panic.

Liu Yutong, who was in a panic, bit her lip and quickly opened the door and ran out.

There is no camera in the stairwell, and the little girl is not injured. As long as she insists that she is not, who can do anything to her? Besides, Mr. Li was standing behind her.

With Shen Sheng's support, Xu Zimian stood up again and patted his chest with lingering fears, "Thank you, brother."

Seeing the little girl's face clearly, Shen Sheng recognized that the girl he had rescued was Little Cotton!

Looking at the work card that Xu Zimian was wearing, she thought that Xiaomian was the daughter of Xu Cheng and Xia Xuan, maybe she came to play at Xingchen Pictures.

Are Xu Cheng and Xia Xuan so careless? She even left her daughter alone in the stairwell to be bullied.

Shen Sheng couldn't help frowning and asked, "Where are your parents?"

Xu Zimian was about to answer when Xiao Sun hurried back after going to the toilet, opened the door, and panted, "Little Cotton, brother is back."

Finding that Xiao Mianhua's hand was grabbed by a strange man, Xiao Sun's heart sounded an alarm, and quickly walked over to separate the two, staring at Shen Sheng alertly.

Xu Zimian tugged at Brother Xiaosun's clothes and explained, "Brother Xiaosun, this brother saved me. He is Xiaomian's benefactor."

"save!?"

Hearing this shocking word, Xiao Sun couldn't help screaming, and squatted down quickly to check whether Xiao Mianhua was injured.

If the boss knows that Xiao Mian is injured, can't you peel off a layer of skin? !

Knowing that there was someone taking care of Xiao Mian, Shen Sheng breathed a sigh of relief and prepared to leave, "There was a woman who was forcing Xiao Mian just now, you... it's better not to leave Xiao Mian casually. I still have something to do, so I will leave first."

Looking at Shen Sheng who was far away and saving his brother, since the destination is the fifth floor, could it be that he also came to audition?

Xu Zimian trotted to catch up, grabbed Shen Sheng's hand, stuffed a piece of chocolate into Shen Sheng's palm, and said with a smile, "I wish my brother will get what you want and get your favorite role!"