Chapter 14: warm scene

After all, Xia Xuan was still worried that her second son, who had not yet come out of the rebellious period, would not be able to take care of Little Cotton. After filming the day's scenes, I hurried back home.

When I opened the door, I saw a warm scene.

Xiao Mianhua and Jin Ming were leaning against the sofa, while a movie was playing on the TV, but the siblings were already fast asleep.

Nannan was held in her arms by the second son, and most of the small blankets covered Nannan, while the son only covered a corner of the blanket. There is a high probability that my son slept badly, and the chubby pillow was kicked on the carpet.

Seeing Xia Xuan's slight smile, she knew that Jinming was hard-hearted and soft-hearted, and Nannan was so lovable, how could she not be able to deal with Ou Jinming?

Xia Xuan walked over on tiptoe, bent down to pick up the pillow, and gently placed it on the sofa.

She couldn't bear to wake up the baby girl, she could only wake up the bad son.

Xu Jinming muttered, stretched out his hand and scratched the back of his head, slowly opened his eyes, saw his mother's perfect face, and was shocked!

Feeling the softness on his arm, Xu Jinming relaxed his body, pulled the blanket for his sister thoughtfully, and said softly, "Mom, don't scare me when you come back."

Xia Xuan glanced at her second son and nodded in satisfaction, "It seems that you and Nan Nan get along very well!"

Xu Jinming coughed twice, rubbed the tip of his nose embarrassingly, and remembered what his mother said before she left in the morning.

Now I can only say one word: It's delicious!

Xu Jinming looked at his mother and apologized earnestly, "Mom, I used to be ignorant, so I decided to quit the rent and go home."

Xia Xuan raised her eyebrows unexpectedly, and subconsciously reached out and pinched Xu Jinming's face, trying to confirm whether the person wearing this appearance was still her rebellious second son.

"Mom!" Xu Jinming took away his mother's hand holding his face.

"Yo, it's really my son." Xia Xuan teased, "Is the sun coming out of the west, or is there something wrong with my hearing? Don't you always think there is no kennel at home?"

Xu Jinming looked at Xu Zimian tenderly, "It was Xiao Mian who made me figure it out. I used to be ignorant, which made you worry. You are busy with work, and I can take care of Xiao Mian when I get home."

The second son was willing to go home more, but Xia Xuan could not ask for it.

Thinking about it, it was still painful. After just one day of getting along, Jin Ming came out of the rebellious period and became more stable and mature. He looked like a big brother.

Xia Xuan let out a turbid breath. The second son figured it out. She wondered when her eldest son, who had always been sensible, would figure it out. Jin Yu had not been home for almost a month.

Xu Zimian did not expect that when she woke up, there was good news waiting for her.

Since Xiao Cotton was found, the family has a good habit of getting up and having breakfast together.

Xu Jinming put the strawberry jam on the toast on his sister's plate, and wiped a drop of milk from the corner of his sister's mouth with his fingertips.

"Thank you, Brother Ming!" Xu Zimian still exchanged gifts. Knowing that Brother Ming doesn't like sweets, he picked up a xiaolongbao with chopsticks and put it in Xu Jinming's bowl. He smiled and said, "Brother eats steamed buns."