Chapter 130: second world

After spending five days recording the theme song of "The Girl in the Mural" with Zhang Xiaoyun, Xu Zimian hurriedly joined her brother Xu Jinyu, ready to participate in the recording of Li Daoxin's variety show.

Director Li's new variety show is called "Explore the World", and it is a live variety show cooperating with Tingjun Group, the largest game company in China.

The reason for this name is because of the upcoming large-scale VRMMO game by Tingjun Group, called "Second World".

A total of 100 people participated in this variety show, which needs to be broadcast live on Tingjun Live TV, and the audience can watch it at any time.

If you don't have time to watch the live broadcast, don't worry, Director Li will condense the most essential two hours of the daily live broadcast for everyone to watch.

The participating guests, in addition to well-known stars, also signed the anchors of Tingjun Live TV.

The age range is very large, the youngest is seven-year-old Xu Zimian, and the oldest is a 51-year-old actor.

Strive to tell the audience that no matter what age you belong to, you can find a way to play that suits you in "Second World".

"Second World" is a game with an extremely high degree of freedom, and everything in it requires players to explore by themselves.

But after all, the game is promoted in the form of variety show, and the game has joined the competitive mode.

Every day there will be a mission to the next city, and as the guests get closer and closer, the war is about to break out.

Only the guests who survive to the end can become the champions of the first season of "Explore the World".

As the game is still in the internal testing stage and the game equipment has not yet been released, all guests need to go to the headquarters of Tingjun Group to participate in the variety show recording.

Holding her sister's hand, Xu Jinyu just stepped into the headquarters of Tingjun Group, and the hairs all over her body stood up vigilantly.

With a "little cotton" full of longing, Xu Zimian hugged tightly.

Xu Zimian hugged the person back in surprise, "Big sister! Are you here to participate in "Exploring the World" too?"

Seeing that the person coming was Tang Tang, Xu Jinyu loosened his shoulders and took off his guard.

wrong!

The harsh alarm sound of "Di Du Di Du" sounded again, and Xu Jinyu stared at the two boys who were slowly approaching.

Why is the little weasel here too? !

Xu Jinyu took two steps to the side, using her body to block her precious sister.

He can cover his treasure "mountain", but his "mountain" is a moving mountain.

Xu Zimian jumped to Xu Jinyu's side excitedly, and waved to the two of them, "Brother Ayan, brother Jiang Yu, why are you all here?"

Pei Yan explained: "Party A wants to promote this game for all ages. After all, we worked with Director Li on the fourth season of "Warm Little Home", so he contacted us."

Tang Tang nodded. When Director Li called her father, Tang Tang's heart was filled with the word "rejection".

But after hearing that Xiao Mianhua had agreed to participate, the dense "rejection" in his heart instantly changed to the words "I am willing"!

Tang Tang danced and gestured, "Thinking of being able to play with Xiao Mian again, I agreed quickly."

"Where's Uncle Tang?"