Chapter 134: kidnapped

At this time, Xu Zimian was like a sack, carried on his shoulders by a mysterious man wearing a fat cloak.

Just as she was about to call Evelyn to eat, the mysterious man suddenly appeared in the house, took away half of the food, carried her and ran away without saying a word.

Wasn't he kidnapped? !

With her current strength to fight against the five scum, it is no different from the fish on the chopping board, to be slaughtered by others.

【I wipe! I blinked and my daughter was kidnapped? ! 】

[I was wrong, I shouldn't have poisoned Little Cotton. 】

【Let go of our baby girl! ! 】

[Sure enough, the little unlucky **** should play with the little unlucky bastards. 】

【Ok? they? ? Isn't Tangtang a good start? 】

[The start is very good, but the noble lady yearns for freedom and falls into the encirclement of muscular men. 】

It turned out that Tang Tang, who couldn't stand the layers of skirts, sneaked up on the fence while the night was dark and windy, and tried to run away from home.

This noble lady Jiaojiao, she is wrong!

As a result, he fell off the fence and was caught by someone outside the fence.

Tang Tang raised his eyes and saw that the big man who caught him was at least two meters tall, with muscles all over his body. A fist the size of a sandbag can kill ten hers with one punch.

The big man carefully put Tang Tang back on the ground and smiled, revealing two rows of dazzlingly white teeth, "Big sister, are you running away from home?"

Tang Tang was not embarrassed at all, but instead touched the bulging muscles on the big man's arms.

This feel is great!

Tang Tang's eyes glowed with wolf light, grabbed the big man's hand, and asked, "Master! Please teach me how to practice! I also want to have such a muscle!"

The big man looked at Douding Tangtang and saw that her eyes did not seem to be fake. After hesitating for a while, he reminded: "Our practice is very hard and tiring."

"I can!" Tang Tang clenched his fists, raised his arms, and showed his small arms.

"Okay!" Seeing Tang Tang's determination, the big man laughed and hugged Tang Tang, letting her sit on his arm, "I'll take you to practice together!"

Tang Tang was brought back to a room by the big man.

There are also four big men inside, one muscle is terrifying, and Tang Tang is dazzled.

After two hours of practice, Tang Tang was completely exhausted and collapsed to the ground.

Where is this practice? This is clearly the devil's special training! !

To treat her as a beginner, shouldn't it be gradual?

Tang Tang was picked up by the big man like a chicken, "Our practice is very hard and tiring, don't stop! Keep running!!"

Tang Tang, who was surrounded by five big men in the center, trembled with his two small legs and wriggled forward with difficulty.

[Uh... it's so miserable, I'm tired looking at it. 】

【So this is actually a fitness game? 】

[It's not appropriate to leave a good noble lady, and you have to come to suffer and suffer, why bother? 】