Chapter 129: Awakened Hill

Xu Zimian, who returned to the United States, continued the shooting of the second half of "Song of the Elf".

Half a month later, Daniel took the lead in completing his role and reluctantly bid farewell to his two little teachers.

When parting, Daniel and Xu Zimian exchanged various contact information.

Seeing the pitiful appearance of Daniel's eyes reddened and ready to cry at any time, Xu Zimian took out a pack of napkins and handed it to him.

Daniel took the napkin, took out one, sniffed, and assured: "Mr. Cotton, I will insist on learning Chinese. I hope that when we meet next time, I can communicate with you in Chinese in a simple manner."

"So!" Daniel sincerely asked: "If I have too many questions, I hope Mr. Cotton won't bother me."

Xu Zimian stood on tiptoe, patted Daniel's shoulder lightly, and said with a smile, "I'm very strict. If you don't study well, I won't admit that you are such a stupid student."

"Teacher Mianhua, don't worry, I will work hard!"

After saying goodbye to Xu Zimian, Daniel turned to Lilina, "Mr. Lilina..."

"good."

Before Daniel could finish speaking, Lilina stretched out her hand.

Daniel bent down on his own initiative so that Teacher Lilina's hand could touch his head.

Lilina smoothed over Daniel's head, smiled and said goodbye, "There will be a scene in a while, so we won't send you off."

Daniel drooped his head, said "Oh" in a loss, and said, "I mean, Mr. Lilina, we'll see you in two months!"

"Huh?" Xu Zimian looked at the two of them suspiciously, "Have you finished your next drama?"

Daniel compared his hands with scissors, showing two rows of white teeth with a smile, "Yeah! It's my great honor to continue listening to Teacher Lilina's teachings in the next episode."

Lilina put both hands on Daniel's shoulders, pushed forward, and urged, "Come on, we're going to start the afternoon shooting."

Who wants to continue to cooperate with you, she wants to continue to cooperate with Xiao Cotton!

Daniel wanted to say whether to stay and watch the filming. Looking at the warm smile on Lilina's face, he thought that he would meet in the next scene soon, and finally left with his assistant.

Without a follower, Lilina walks a lot more briskly.

Not only is she happy outside the show, but she is also very happy inside. After a long wait, Tania's Hill is finally waking up!

She couldn't wait to wake up her Sleeping Beauty.

Hearing the sound of "Action", Lilina entered the scene in a second.

Since Hill fell asleep, every day has been like a year for Tania.

Even in the company of animals, she rarely smiles.

Can't count how many years have passed.

Tanya woke up this day and found that the forest seemed to be different.

wrong!

Tanya quickly realized that it is not the forests that are different, but the plants!

The flowers bloomed more beautifully than usual, the branches stretched freely, and the leaves, through the blowing wind, wanted to blow themselves to the place where the elves slept.

Only Hill can affect the emotions of animals and plants!

Could it be that Hill is waking up? !

Tanya got up hastily, summoned the king of the forest, and drove her towards the tree house.

The closer she got to the tree house, the more uneasy Tanya felt in her heart.

Before arriving at the tree house, Tanya jumped down from the tiger's back. She clenched her right hand loosely into a fist and gently placed it in front of her heart.

The forest was so quiet that she could clearly hear the pounding of her heart.

The vines, like the most loyal knights, entwined the treehouse as always.

Tanya lowered her head in disappointment, Hill did not wake up...

She looked up at the tree house and turned away lonely.

Suddenly, a breeze came and rolled up Tanya's long blond hair.

The refreshing floral fragrance filled Tanya's nose, and a rustling voice came from behind.

Tanya didn't dare to look back, she was afraid of being disappointed again.

"Tania."

A familiar voice sounded, and a line of clear tears fell down the corners of Tanya's eyes.

She hadn't heard her name being called for a long time.

Another murmured "Tania".

Tanya turned her head back, fluttered her elf wings, flew towards Hill, crashed into Hill's arms, wrapped her small hands around Hill's neck, and cried out, " Hill! I'm not dreaming, right? You really woke up Yet?"

Hill stared at Tania in his arms, and gently followed Tania's long hair.

"Tania, I'm sorry for making you wait so long. Look up, I'm really awake."

"Don't..." Like an ostrich, Tania buried her head in Hill's arms, tightening her grip on Hill, and prayed pitifully, "Chill, please, don't leave me again."

She was afraid that as soon as she looked up, Hill would be like a dream bubble, fleeting, and she would return to a lonely life again.

Hill's slightly cold hand touched the corner of Tanya's eyes lightly, helping her to wipe away her tears, and promised, "Okay, I won't leave Tanya again."

Tanya asked fearfully, "Really?"

"Really." The corners of Hill's lips rose slightly, teasing Tanya, who was buried in her arms, "I finally woke up, Tanya, do you have the heart to not look at me?"

"no!"

Tanya closed her eyes, and a teardrop soaked the clothes on Hill's chest.

She raised her head, her eyelashes trembling uncomfortably, she dared not open her eyes to look at Hill.

Hill put his hand lightly on Tanya's eyes and coaxed, "Tania, I'm here."

Tanya grabbed Hill's clothes tightly and slowly opened her eyes, until she really saw Hill's familiar face, and the tears that she managed to stop flowed out uncontrollably again.

"Uuuuu... Hill..." Tanya buried her head in Hill's arms again.

Hill patted Tanya's back, and whenever Tanya called out her name uneasily, she answered patiently, "Tania, I'm here."

"Cut" sounded, Lilina smiled and hugged Xu Zimian, unwilling to leave Xu Zimian's embrace.

A week later, Selina and Xia Qingyan joined the group, announcing the end of Xu Zimian and Lilina's roles.

Serena and Xia Qingyan are the actors who play the grown-up Tanya and Hill.

Serena was originally a singer, and Veblen fell in love with her sweet singing voice.

Xia Qingyan is a Chinese who has lived in the United States since she was a child. She has an active performance in many Hollywood movies.

Perhaps it was Hill's awakening that broke the spell that the elves didn't grow up.

Maybe Tanya wants to go to the outside world, complete the agreement with Alex, and her body begins to grow.

But in just one year, Hill and Tanya grew up from the appearance of six or seven-year-old children.

Serena and Xia Qingyan succeeded Xu Zimian and Lilina, and began the story of the two elves growing up.

According to the agreement, Xu Zimian returned to China after two days of playing in the United States under the leadership of Lilina.

I wanted to play for a few more days, but He Huaguo had two jobs waiting for her to complete.