Chapter 26: Selected

Xu Zimian returned to the center of the room and sat down cross-legged again. She performed two hearty performances in a row. Not only was she not tired, but her heart was burning like a fiery flame, and her body was getting hotter and hotter.

When playing with Kong Ning, she was mostly taken by Kong Ning into the corner of Suxi and followed in Kong Ning's footsteps.

As expected of the actor nominated for the best newcomer, there is so much to learn from her.

As for her role with Shen Sheng's brother, she achieved mutual success and became better together with the joint efforts of Shen Sheng!

She began to look forward to the third actor, bringing her different feelings.

Zhang Haochu was thinking of finding another way. Holding the bouquet, he walked to the door of the master, raised his bangs, and sorted out his clothes.

Seeing Zhang Haochu's somewhat greasy performance, compared with Kong Ning and Shen Sheng, Xu Jingrong shook his head slightly.

This actor's popularity is higher than the previous two, but his acting skills are not very good. What he wants is not the narcissistic and greasy Yun Shao.

Zhang Haochu didn't realize his problem and continued to play at his own pace.

After confirming that he was still handsome today, Yun Shao pushed open the door, crossed his legs, and leaned on the door rail, "Master, the sun is shining today, do you want to go out for a walk with me?"

This... Xu Jingrong shook his head again, this is Yun Shao, it is clearly a young master who came to hook up with a **** a date.

Su Xi didn't open his eyes and refused without hesitation, "No."

Yun Shao made persistent efforts and tried to approach Suxi.

With a pinch of Su Xi's fingertips, Yun Shao was fixed in place.

Yun Shao raised a smile and flattered: "Flowers match beauty, I just want to give the newly picked flowers to you beauty."

He couldn't stand it anymore, Xu Jingrong shouted directly, "Stop!"

Zhang Haochu was stunned for a few seconds, then stood up straight at a loss, and asked carefully, "Teacher, is there something wrong with my acting? Can you give me another chance?"

Xu Jingrong commented sharply: "She is your master! From your performance, I thought you were pursuing others."

Xu Jingrong didn't have the embarrassment to say it. He wanted to say that Zhang Haochu's performance was as thirsty as a wolf, and he could do it against a six-year-old girl?

Xu Jingrong exhaled a turbid breath, calmed down and said, "Thank you for the wonderful performances of the three actors. If you enter the re-examination, we will notify you by phone within three days. Please keep the phone open so as not to miss the re-examination call."

Xu Zimian secretly waved her small paw at Shen Sheng, clenched her fists with both hands and pressed her down, and winked to encourage: "Brother, your performance is very good, you will definitely be able to enter the re-examination!"

Shen Sheng blinked back, followed behind the other two actors, and walked out of the room.

Seeing Zhang Haochu coming out, Zhang Haochu's agent hurriedly greeted him, and couldn't wait to ask, "What does Director Xu say?"

Zhang Hao glanced at Kong Ning and Shen Sheng, who had nothing to do with it, if it weren't for his opponent being too strong, with his fame, as long as he acted according to the plot of the original book, he would definitely be able to enter the re-examination.

Thinking of Director Xu's comments on himself, Zhang Hao knew that he was finished and completely lost the precious opportunity to play Yun Shao.

Zhang Haochu didn't speak, but the agent understood everything from his lost expression.

He started to get anxious, lighting up the screen of his mobile phone, looking for someone who could turn the tide, "Haochu, don't worry, the male lead is not good, let's try other roles. As long as we can catch Xu Daoxian's car, we will meet in the future. There are more good characters waiting for you."

Unlike Zhang Haochu, who was lost, Shen Sheng, who had finished the audition, hurriedly took a taxi and headed back to the training room.

When he returned to the training room, more than three hours had passed since the training started.

As soon as he opened the door of the training room, he was greeted with ruthless scolding from the manager, "Shen Sheng! Don't you have a sense of time?! You're more than three hours late!"

Feeling that it was not enough to relieve his anger, the agent started directly and poked Shen Sheng's forehead with his index finger, "You are the weakest dancer in the team, and you don't work hard in private."

The teammates murmured mockingly from the side, "Pfft, the agent was staring at him and he was late. I think Shen Sheng was deliberately scolding him."

"Tsk." Wen Junyi sneered disdainfully, "It seems that the manager is already negotiating with another trainee and intends to replace Shen Sheng."

"No!" Hearing the explosive news, his teammates exclaimed in a low voice, "Shen Sheng is the most popular among us, right? Is the agent willing to replace him?"

Wen Junyi rolled his eyes nonchalantly, "Who knows?"

It would be better if he left, he had already seen Shen Sheng not pleasing to the eye.

Just when Shen Sheng's phone rang, the manager also happened to receive a call, he quickly took out his mobile phone and pointed at Shen Sheng: "When I finish the call, I will continue to train you, I have no time concept, what kind of decency is it? ?!"

Shen Sheng glanced coldly at the gloating teammates, walked to the side silently, and answered the phone.

After hearing what the staff on the opposite side said, Shen Sheng's eyes widened in surprise, and he couldn't wait to ask: "Is there no need to re-exam? Did you really set me up?!"

The staff on the opposite side understands the turbulence in Shen Sheng's heart very well. The fact that the rookie actor can ride on Director Xu's Xianxia car is equivalent to taking a big step towards success.

He repeated patiently: "Yes, after the teachers' discussion, I think your interpretation of Yun Shao is more in line with their image."

Once again, he received a definitive answer from the staff, and Shen Sheng, who had seen the sun in the clouds, only felt comfortable all over his body, and the sweet chocolate smell filled his mouth again.

Little Cotton is really his goddess of luck, bless him really get what he wants!

"I wonder if you have time to visit Xingchen Films again this week and sign the relevant contract?"

Shen Sheng said quickly: "I have time! I can come over now!"

Shen Sheng, who hung up the phone, couldn't wait to rush to Xingchen Pictures.

When he opened the door of the training room, he happened to bump into the manager who had finished the phone call.

The agent frowned in displeasure and shouted, "Shen Sheng, do you have eyes?"

Shen Sheng was too lazy to pay attention to the agent, and continued to run forward.

The agent shouted at the top of his voice: "Hey! Shen Sheng! Where are you going? Come back to me as soon as the fuck! Are you still participating in the afternoon training?"

Not getting a response from Shen Sheng, the agent raised his voice and roared: "Shen Sheng, let me tell you, if you don't come back now, don't come back in the future! There are trainees who join us in Fire-One, not worse than you! "

Shen Sheng turned around, swept away the haze of the past, and said with a bright smile: "Then you can find other trainees to join you!"

Now he just wants to fly to Xingchen Pictures and see his lucky little goddess again.