Chapter 42: seduce

At seven o'clock, Xu Jinyu knocked on the door of Room 803 on time.

The door slowly opened, and it was Liu Yutong's little assistant who came to open the door. She glanced at Xu Jinyu before she spoke, then stood beside her, and invited, "Hello, Mrs. Xu, come in quickly, Sister Yutong is making arrangements. dinner."

The little assistant wanted to remind Xu Jinyu a few words, but she thought that she was only working for Liu Yutong. In order not to lose this fairly decent job, what qualifications did she use to remind Xu Jinyu?

For the night's plan, Liu Yutong took a special bath to wash herself fragrantly.

The makeup is still pure and pure, wearing a champagne silk nightdress, which perfectly outlines her chest line and waist.

She was bending over to arrange dinner, revealing a slightly reverie breast.

Seeing Xu Jinyu entering the room, she warmly greeted him, "Senior Xu, you're here, I ordered a takeaway casually, and you can do it first. When you return to the sea market, I will definitely invite you to have a big meal. dinner as a token of my gratitude to you."

"Ah!" Exclaimed, Liu Yutong tapped his head lightly and pointed to the things on the table, "This is the ointment I bought for Xiao Mian, and the dessert from Liu Xin Zhai."

Knowing that Xu Jinyu cared about her sister, Liu Yutong started with Xu Zimian very deliberately, and first gained a wave of Xu Jinyu's favor.

At the same time, it is also hinting that Xu Jinyu likes Little Cotton very much and is willing to take care of Little Cotton as her own sister.

Hearing the words "Little Cotton", Xu Jinyu's eyes softened, "You have a heart."

Who can't play?

"Look, I'm confused again, Senior Xu, don't stand, just sit down." Liu Yutong greeted Xu Jinyu to sit down, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, and opened the curtains.

She knows how to move forward and backward very well, and sometimes when she makes appropriate concessions, she moves forward.

Xu Jinyu must be nervous when a man and a woman live together in the same room. Once the curtains are opened, the lights outside the window and the falling moonlight will make the other party slowly relax their vigilance.

Seeing Xu Jinyu's sitting posture becoming more and more relaxed, Liu Yutong smiled slightly, knowing how things were going, and proceeding smoothly according to her plan.

She twisted her graceful body, and by pouring wine for Xu Jinyu, she showed off her proud chest line, "Thank you Senior Xu for taking the time to teach me, I'll give Senior a glass of wine first."

Rou Wei picked up the wine glass, looked up at Xu Jinyu's eyes, and smiled sweetly, "Look at my memory, it's time to change my name to call senior teacher, Teacher Xu, I'll do it first as a respect."

Xu Jinyu did not refuse, drank the glass of wine, and said, "It's getting late, let's start playing directly?"

Liu Yutong smiled lightly, staring at Xu Jinyu's eyes lingeringly, as if to see into Xu Jinyu's heart, her lips lightly opened, "The night is still long, let's take it slow, let's have something to eat first?"

Just as Liu Yutong straightened up slightly and moved closer to Xu Jinyu, the man in the opposite building with a DSLR took several pictures in a row.

He perfectly used the dislocation. At first glance, he thought that Xu Jinyu was kissing Liu Yutong passionately, and the atmosphere was extremely ambiguous.

Xu Jinyu pushed away Liu Yutong who was approaching without hesitation, and refused righteously: "I thought I was here to teach you how to act."

"Of course it is." Liu Yutong did not flinch, propped on the armrest of the sofa, and exhaled like blue in Xu Jinyu's ear, "Shui Lingling, who I played in the play, has a relationship with Yun Shao. I don't know how. The performance is affectionate, and I hope to find some inspiration for love from Teacher Xu."