Chapter 68: sharp contrast

Seeing his daughter's heart, Xiao Mian's fans were all heartbroken. They shouted at their companions to call an ambulance for him. He was so cute that he could hardly breathe.

The students who didn't know who Xiao Mianhua was, also looked at her with love and love, and wanted to know more about the little girl.

"Good girl is so obedient, I forgot to take a picture, can you be more careful?"

Xu Zimian tilted her head, blinked her left eye at the elder sister, and matched her heart again.

After Xu Zimian put down her hand, the stunned female classmate slowly regained her senses. Later, she realized that she was bewitched by Xiao Mian's cuteness, and she forgot to turn on her phone to take pictures again.

Wouldn't it be nice to ask for it again?

Pei Yan settled the bill for a guest, looked up at Xiao Mianhua, who was surrounded by several students, and called out, "Little Mian, is the new bread ready?"

Xu Zimian waved to a few of his fans, "Sisters, I'll go to work first. There will be a little cake just made in a while, I highly recommend it!"

An excited fan hurriedly asked, "Did Nannan make it by herself?"

Xu Zimian nodded with a smile, walked towards the back kitchen, and before entering the room, turned around and folded her hands towards the fan to be careful.

oooooooo! My daughter loves me!

She decided to buy a few more small cakes recommended by Nannan and take them back to share with her roommates!

Unlike Xia Xuan's group's success, Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter ran into a wall again.

The work of the western restaurant is completely different from what Cheng Xinyi imagined, and it is not high-end atmosphere at all.

The boss said he was helpless too.

Cheng Xinyi has never learned to play the piano.

To cook western food, both father and daughter are kitchen novice.

Receiving guests is also not fully competent. In addition to locals, this western restaurant will also attract many foreigners to eat. The father and daughter have never studied English.

The work that can be done is very limited, either cleaning the dishes or serving the food.

What's the best thing about brushing the dishes? Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter of course chose to serve.

After learning a little about the basic etiquette of serving food, the father and daughter clumsily got to work.

As a result, within half an hour, Cheng Xinyi was tired and looked up at her father.

Afraid of being photographed, Father Cheng pulled Cheng Xinyi to a small corner and said in a strong tone, "Don't forget what I told you yesterday, be diligent and don't want to be lazy again."

Cheng Xinyi shrank her head and lowered her head, gave a dull "Oh", and continued to work reluctantly.

After serving two dishes, the dissatisfied Cheng Xinyi looked at the plate in her hand and had a plan.

She clumsily stumbled on her right foot with her left foot, and with the crisp sound of the plate shattering, Cheng Xinyi fell to the ground. She tried to squeeze out a tear and burst into tears, attracting the attention of the guests.

The boss frowned, and quickly stood up to apologize to the guests, "I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone's meal. As an apology, our restaurant will send a small dessert, I hope the guests have a good meal."