Chapter 64: Mysterious man surnamed Lee

After seeing off the last guest, a man wearing dark sunglasses and a black suit at night walked in swaggeringly.

Tang Gu was about to tell the guest that they were closed, he recognized the other party as soon as he looked up, put his hand on the other party's shoulder with a smile, and teased: "Yo! Isn't this our mysterious man surnamed Li, today? What kind of wind was blowing, and it blew you here."

Director Li Chengzhou's upper body, maintaining a cold personality, patted off Tang Gu's hand coldly.

He dragged his stool, sat on his butt, raised his legs, and said to Tang Gu majestically, "Go and call everyone out to me!"

Tang Gu quickly entered the role, nodded respectfully and said, "Okay, sir, wait a moment."

When they learned that Director Li was coming, everyone put down their work, walked out, and sat in a row.

Director Li glanced at the guests of this season, sighed exaggeratedly, and said sadly: "In order to re-operate the warm little home, I racked my brains, worked hard, and was so worried that my hair was bald, and finally came up with such a good idea. Instead of hiring temporary employees, we have selected thousands of talented and mysterious little employees."

In other words, the fourth season has changed the previous model, and there will be no more flying guests.

Director Li's hand trembled like a Parkinson's patient, and pointed to each guest one by one, "But you guys disappointed me a lot, I lost my money last night, and today I managed to find three jobs for you, and the result? ? Just earn 296 yuan!"

"Hey..." Director Li sighed again and announced the sad news, "I regret to inform you that you owe money, and I am your creditor."

Li Dao suddenly took out a crumpled piece of paper from his arms, carefully unfolded it, and said, "Today I helped you pay a total of 2,000 yuan..."

"Wait!" Song Jiayu immediately got up and said, "Impossible! The dishes you provided today are not worth 2,000 yuan at all! You are extorting!"

"Heh." Director Li brushed his bangs and readily admitted, "Because I'm not only your boss, but also a profiteer, is it too much to charge more money?"

That was too much. Everyone dared to be angry and did not dare to say anything, and waited patiently for the follow-up content to be said by the actor Li. It seemed that it should be tomorrow's task.

Director Li patted the dust on his trouser legs and stood up slowly, "That's right, it is only right and proper to pay off debts. As for how to pay back the money, I will tell you in the envelope tomorrow, please be on time at eight o'clock. Gather to open the envelope."

Before leaving, Director Li turned to look at Pei Yan, slapped his forehead and said, "Seeing as I was so busy telling you the unfortunate news, I almost forgot to bless Pei Yan. Congratulations to Pei Yan for completing the special task and getting a mysterious reward. You owe money, I'm not happy, I'm going to wait for you to pay off the money and give you the mysterious reward."

"Huh?" Xu Zimian blinked suspiciously, tugged Pei Yan's sleeve quietly, leaned over and bit his ear, "Brother Ayan, when did you finish your special mission? Why don't I know anything."

Feeling the heat of the little cotton spraying on his ears, Pei Yan's heart beat faster, he unnaturally stretched out his hand to hold the little cotton's fluffy head, pushed her slightly away from him, raised his eyebrows, "explain you stupid."

He also turned around inadvertently after delivering several meals, and found that the two cameramen who followed him gave thumbs up mysteriously and gave a thumbs up.

After paying attention a few more times, it must be a special task assigned to him by the program team.

Taking advantage of Xiao Mianhua to grab the order, Pei Yan walked to the cameraman's side, and the three of them extended their thumbs and praised each other. After the mysterious ceremony, he was told that the special mission had been successfully completed.

Xu Zimian stuck out her tongue at Pei Yan. She wasn't stupid, but she was so focused on delivering food that she didn't pay attention to her surroundings.

Sending off the swaggering Director Li, thinking of being tossed by Director Li Kejin tomorrow, everyone slumped their shoulders in unison.

After finishing cleaning up, Xu Zimian stuck his head out of the door frame and called to Pei Yan, "Brother Ayan."

Pei Yan looked at Xiao Mianhua's serious expression, and instantly realized that Xiao Mian wanted to find Uncle Song Jiayu, so he naturally wanted to accompany Xiao Mian.

Carrying little glutinous rice to the house where Song Jiayu and his son lived, Xu Zimian took a deep breath nervously.

Pei Yan lightly patted Xiao Mianhua on the back and reassured him, "Don't be under pressure. Now that we have found out, tell Uncle Song about it. It's good for Uncle Song and Song Hao."

"Yeah!" Xu Zimian nodded and plucked up the courage to knock on the door.

The door was quickly opened, Song Jiayu looked at the two children outside the door, and said kindly, "Is there anything you need to find uncle?"

Song Hao, who was lying on the bed playing with his phone, raised his head lazily and glanced outside.

Noticing Xiao Mian's restraint, Song Jiayu closed the door thoughtfully and asked softly, "Did Xiao Hao bully you? Don't be afraid, he dares to bully you, uncle will beat you back!"

Following Xiao Nuomi's snow-white hair, Xu Zimian showed Xiao Nuomi's wound to Song Jiayu, "Uncle Song, look, Song Hao scratched it."

Song Jiayu frowned. He carefully touched Xiao Nuomi's wound. He had played for more than ten years, and the stab wound could still be seen.

Song Jiayu can tolerate his son's bad habits, but he absolutely cannot tolerate the abuse of small animals!

He pushed open the door angrily, walked over to Song Hao, grabbed his son's ear, and asked, "Speak! Why hurt a little milk cat?! Song Hao, I know you have a lot of small problems, but I never imagined that you could cruelly abuse small animals!"

"Dad!" Song Hao tried to argue, "It was the cat who ran into the flowers and scratched himself."

Worrying about Uncle Song's mental state, Xu Zimian dragged Pei Yan into the house as well.

The originally quiet little Nuomi, the moment she saw Song Hao, let out a shrill and piercing cat meow. He struggled violently in Xu Zimian's arms, trying to stay away from the bad guy who had hurt him.

"Nutomi is good." Xu Zimian was so distressed that it was hard to breathe, and gently followed Xiaonuomi's back, constantly comforting Xiaonuomi, "Don't be afraid, sister is here."

Pei Yan also put his hands on Xiao Nuomi's eyes, as long as he couldn't see it, he would not be afraid.

Under the comfort of the two, Xiao Nuomi gradually calmed down and stopped struggling.

Seeing Xiao Nuomi's subconscious overreaction, Song Jiayu angrily slapped Song Hao's right face, "You didn't do anything to Xiao Nuomi, it would be so afraid of you?!"

After he grabbed Song Hao's clothes, he was about to drag Song Hao out, "I was scratched by a flower? Okay, let's go, drill a flower for me, and show me the exact same injury! You are so young! The bad ones did not learn, but the bad ones learned a lot, not only abusing small animals, but also lying."

"Dad!" Song Hao struggled to get rid of his father, "Am I still your son? Would you rather trust a cat than me? That cat is extremely cunning, and clearly wants to frame me!"

"Framed?" Song Jiayu laughed angrily, "What can a cat understand? It will only respond truthfully to everything around it, I can only see its fear of you!"

Song Jiayu and his son were making too much noise, which alarmed the other three.