Chapter 113: it's on

Xu Zimian smiled and stretched out his palm, and gave his friends high fives one by one.

She sang happily, and the other three had fun too.

Tang Tang held the hand of the drumstick and lifted it up hard. This time, the performance was really hearty.

After this month of study, she has fallen in love with the drum kit. But after playing with the trio of Little Cotton, she refreshed her love for drums again.

She felt that it was not enough!

The overly simplified score cannot make her happy!

"Okay, I've decided!" Tang Tang expressed his lofty ambitions, "I have to redouble my efforts, will we be on the stage of the school celebration next year? Just like the senior sisters and seniors of the sixth grade group."

Xu Zimian's eyes lit up, she wanted to stand on stage with everyone!

Pei Yan reminded cruelly: "Have you forgotten? The school celebration is a class competition."

"Brother Ayan!" Xu Zimian couldn't help but stretched out his hand and tapped Pei Yan's back lightly, and said yearningly, "It's not just the stage of the school celebration, I want to stand on a bigger and more dazzling stage with everyone."

Pei Yan's back stiffened, rubbed the tip of his nose twice, and suggested, "We can record it as a video and publish it on an online platform, provided that..."

Now Jiang Yu is also interested.

Publishing to online platforms, wouldn't it allow more people to see their performances? !

He smiled and raised his hand and replied, "The premise is to improve the performance of Tangtang and I first."

Pei Yan praised: "Yes, it's a bit self-aware."

Xu Zimian stretched out his palm and looked at the other three with a tender smile.

When the three of them looked at each other, they folded their hands on the backs of Xiao Mianhua's hands, "Come on!!"

Jiang Yu had the mentality of playing casually at first, but after this performance, he decided not to play, but to learn by heart.

He didn't want to be pointed at and said: Did you see it? This bass player is simply a flaw in this band. Whatever you play, I can do it!

Time seems to have pressed the fast-forward button. The campus life of the group of four is getting tighter and tighter, but their hearts are more fulfilled and they are enjoying the time with each other.

It soon came to January 1, the day when "Xianyingchaochuo" was broadcast.

This is the first TV series launched by our little princess, and the family attaches great importance to it.

Xu Zimian hugged the little glutinous rice and curled up in the center of the sofa.

On the left is my father, and on the right is my mother. Xu Jinming, the younger brother of the family, huddled in the small single-seater sofa.

The eldest brother who can share weal and woe with him joined the crew two days ago.

wrong!

Xu Jinming quickly realized that even if his eldest brother was at home, he was the worst.

After all, the big brother starred in "Xianyingchaochuo" and will appear on the TV screen.

After the exciting theme song, there was no time for Xu Jinming to be sad about his family brother, and the familiar face of the little weasel appeared on the screen.