Chapter 124: sad farewell

Listening to Mr. Cotton's words is better than reading ten years of books, Daniel wrote down his experience in a notebook.

Daniel's assistant brought water over, just in time to hear this analogy from Little Cotton.

Watching his artist record this metaphor neatly and neatly, as if listening to holy words, a few drops of cold sweat broke out on the assistant's forehead.

Is it really okay to study like this?

Recalling the progress of his artist over the past few days, the assistant exhaled.

Since Daniel has made progress, there must be no problem with this learning method!

The assistant handed the water to the three of them and said with a smile, "Thank you Mr. Cotton and Mrs. Lilina for taking care of my Daniel."

Xu Zimian took the water and said, "We should help each other."

After speaking, he glanced at Daniel, who was sitting obediently on the low stool with his legs curled up.

Compared to when he first joined the crew, Daniel now seems to have changed his core. He is completely different!

Compared with the defiant Daniel, Xu Zimian prefers the serious and silly Daniel.

After the teachers rearrange the scene, the shooting of the second half will begin soon.

"Action!"

After the war, the knights died and fled, and the culprit, the eldest prince Hubert, was tied to the tree trunk by the vines.

He looked at the black-haired and black-eyed elf in fear, and kept shivering.

Aren't the legendary elves gentle?

Why was this one he encountered so terrifying? ! Harvest human life without any hesitation.

The anger in the elf's eyes was stronger than the flames that burned the forest, and he could not wait to be smashed to ashes.

"Don't, don't...don't kill me!!" Hubert was so frightened that he couldn't control himself and cried bitterly for mercy, "Let me go back, I swear! I will never set foot in the forest again!"

Hill stared at the eldest prince coldly, and clasped Hubert's neck with his hand, slowly tightening it.

Feeling the suffocation of death, Hubert finally fought for the chance to live, "I am the heir of the kingdom, if you kill me, the father will never spare you!!"

Hill was not threatened by Hubert at all, her eyes became more and more dangerous, and she increased the strength of her hands.

"Hill, can you leave Hubert to me to deal with?"

At a critical moment, Alex spoke.

Shirben didn't want to pay attention to Alex, but thinking that Alex had just saved Tanya, he released his hand and asked coldly, "Do you want to save him?"

Hubert, who escaped, coughed violently.

He looked at Alex with satisfaction, and excitedly made a tempting promise, "Alix, as long as you send me back to the kingdom safely, I swear, I will give you whatever you want!"

A punch with endless rage slammed into Hubert's face.

Hubert cried out in pain and looked at Alex in disbelief, "How dare you hit me!?"

Countless fists landed on Hubert's face and body, and Alex told Hubert with action: I'm very daring!

Hill retracted his gaze and turned his head to look at the raging fire, with inescapable sadness in his eyes.